You folks sure are quiet!!!!

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, callncut, Ichabod97

You folks sure are quiet!!!!

Postby cut_un » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:06 pm

Figured we would be rocking by now with duck season just around the corner :help: Is there anything you guys would like to see on our site, any ideas???? a way to drum up more members or some new folks wanting to "talk some duck" Seems like we have turned over every rock, I guess their is just so much to talk about in duck hunting...... but , seems to me we have lots of duck hunters here in Va. we need to get the word out that we love to tlk duck hunting here in Va.
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby goosesmacker » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:39 pm

Cut_un,
This site's members enjoy and show respect for each other. I believe the membership roster will continue to grow. The best tool I have seen work, is for each of us to let our friends and fellow waterfowlers know about this site.

The Old Fashion - Word of Mouth (it has worked for years ago & still does)

I could continue on, but I am going to let the other members speak for themselves.

Goosesmacker - www.VAWFA.org - are you a member
goosesmacker
hunter

Postby cut_un » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:37 am

I agree smackdaddy, you have been and continue to be a regular, while you continue to show up, others have found other sites or have stopped "talking duck" alltogether. We are a neighborhood of waterfowlers and I for one like to know what my neighbors are up to.... guess I'm nosey :toofunny: :toofunny:

Team Chasin' Feathers
cut_un
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:57 am

The "Golden Rule" is in play on the good forums which are easy to pick out b/c they seem to stay on subject . A forum that has members that think there is no better then themself seem to bounce all over the place .
Don't you just hate it when you read "in my opinion" , it's a discussion forum everything being said is a opinion . A forum of hunting friends is much better then a forum of Pro Staffers , when are we going to do that rail hunt over on ES ?

:salude: LD :salude:
A Market Hunter born 100 years to late
:)/\__________<*)((((>{
The hardest thing a duck hunter in Va. has to do is to Not read more into the blind laws then what is in black and white . Lewdog 1999
http://www.vawfa.org
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby cut_un » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:16 pm

And I do agree :salude: I guess we just need to spread "de word" that we talk bout dem Va. ducks here :thumbsup:

and ifin we ain't talkin bout "dem ducks" we will talk bout "dem geese"
and if you want to talk bout"dem rails" lets have at :salude: it

Team Chasin' Feathers
cut_un
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:40 pm

well i think that i will be here a little more now
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby LEWDOG » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:58 am

Great News Capt . for I have some questions for you about the how to's of getting a Captain license . I'll do a new thread on the subject so it won't put you alone in the hot seat .

:smile: LD :smile:
A Market Hunter born 100 years to late
:)/\__________<*)((((>{
The hardest thing a duck hunter in Va. has to do is to Not read more into the blind laws then what is in black and white . Lewdog 1999
http://www.vawfa.org
LEWDOG
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting