va outdoor show

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, callncut, Ichabod97, fowl mouth

va outdoor show

Postby recoil slinger » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:10 pm

This show from door to door was amazing! The decoy carvers really set me off . My wife and son had a great time as well as me. Really made my weekend! Thanks va :hammer:
Drank some of daves koolaid, and cant stop looking in the mirror.
vice president of back bay blind retrieval association.
beast mode on
recoil slinger
hunter

Re: va outdoor show

Postby Duck Diver » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:56 am

I went friday - I thought it was alright. Nothing I'd wait all year for. If I win that UTV from hunters for hungry I'll remember the event more...

Anyway I saw on the websight about dock dog contest. And an open practice etc. But there was no more info for signing up and on the hosting clubs website there was nothing about the event.

Was it canceled or did you see dock dogs on sat. ?
Duck Diver
hunter

Postby recoil slinger » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:13 am

Duck Diver wrote:I went friday - I thought it was alright. Nothing I'd wait all year for. If I win that UTV from hunters for hungry I'll remember the event more...

Anyway I saw on the websight about dock dog contest. And an open practice etc. But there was no more info for signing up and on the hosting clubs website there was nothing about the event.

Was it canceled or did you see dock dogs on sat. ?

No dock dogs :no:
Drank some of daves koolaid, and cant stop looking in the mirror.
vice president of back bay blind retrieval association.
beast mode on
recoil slinger
hunter

Postby goosesmacker » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:38 am

recoil slinger wrote:This show from door to door was amazing! The decoy carvers really set me off . My wife and son had a great time as well as me. Really made my weekend! Thanks va :hammer:

Glad to see you enjoyed the show. Same for me, I enjoyed being part of it as well. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
goosesmacker
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting