Bass Pro Shop

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, Ichabod97, callncut

Re: Bass Pro Shop

Postby imaduckin up north » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:25 am

hairyheadhammer wrote:I guess the richmond store will be getting the fully flocked pelican decoys soon. Can't wait.

well looky there, jason is back
,IS IT DUCK SEASON YET
THERE AINT NO DUCKS IN VA, ***** sporting goods told me so
you can educate ignorance
you can medicate crazy
but you cant fix stupid
imaduckin up north
hunter

Re: Bass Pro Shop

Postby Bullfrog26692 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:01 pm

Went back today and I have to admit they are getting some stuff in stock. They have a selection of motion decoys and mojos. Foam filled tanglefree, Dakota flocked mallards, FA, Higdon, and Avian X. By the way the Avian X decoys IMO are junk. Without hardly any pressure at all you can dent these things in almost halfway. I couldn't believe it, I'd buy the new Redhead premium jobs before I bought them. They also moved the Uncle Si tea cups up front and away from the gear. The only down side is that the turkey hunting gear is starting to take over the whole back area. It is slowly gaining duck hunting gear space. They have a good stock of rigging gear if you would rather buy than make your own. Still didn't find anything that I just had to have, but oh well. Maybe it will continue to get better.
gooosehunter wrote:I dont always shoot ducks, but when I do, it's dos duckies.
Bullfrog26692
hunter

Previous

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting