Often a rainy day can tempt you to boredom. But hey…..with a little inspiration, you can turn that boredom into a day of fun! Below is a list of 6 things to do on a rainy day to pass the time while waiting for the season to open:
1. Curl up with a good waterfowling book or magazine.
2. Watch your favorite waterfowling movies.
3. Catch up on organizing waterfowling gear
4. Restore your decoys indoors
5. Register for the Virginia Waterfowling Workshop.
6. Go shopping at Dance’s & BassPro….. I’m thinking ….it’s the last day of Hunting Sales. Headed out the door to the stores right now!