new proposed season dates in VA (For David S. Specifically)

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, callncut, fowl mouth

Re: new proposed season dates in VA (For David S. Specifical

Postby gooosehunter » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:29 am

Well, David S has returned from vacation after learning of your post from someone else.

I do not accept your apology and you can stick your opinion and this post where the sun does not shine. Making accusations about someone like this in a public forum is way and I mean way out of line.

I only wish I had the kind of influence over the DGIF you stated. If I did sir, you can best bet a person from the enforcement division would be checking you on the hour, every hour of every day. As a matter of fact...nevermind.

Even if I did stifle changes to the current system, it is my business and I cannot help it if you suck at negotiating changes or getting what you want in life.

For the record, I have access to several blinds in NC and own a couple in VA. I gave one location to another hunter so he would have a place of his own to hunt and not worry with crybabies not because I do not have time to bush them. There are many people who like the season the way it is now so your infomation is flawed. For the record, I harvest plenty of birds in December. Maybe you should try hunting something a bit easier like rabbit or playing video games.

You know a simple message to me would have got you a whole lot further without any troubles.
Cheers
Dave

Big Iron's new best friend. If anyone wants an 8x10 autographed glossy picture of us together, just let us know.
I'm thinking about starting another chapter of Northern VA Delta Waterfail with my best friends up here.
gooosehunter
hunter

Postby Bullfrog26692 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:45 am

The all mighty duck God, Magic Man, can you turn the Virginia state bird to a Grebe? :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
gooosehunter wrote:I dont always shoot ducks, but when I do, it's dos duckies.
Bullfrog26692
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:50 am

It shall be done my son. All I have to do is find my batphone I had installed which leads straight to Bob Duncan and Bob Ellis's offices. Or maybe to Commissioner Gordon...hmmm... to the duck bat boat, I have to drive to their office since I have misplaced the number.
Cheers
Dave

Big Iron's new best friend. If anyone wants an 8x10 autographed glossy picture of us together, just let us know.
I'm thinking about starting another chapter of Northern VA Delta Waterfail with my best friends up here.
gooosehunter
hunter

Postby Bullfrog26692 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:58 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bullfrog26692
hunter

Postby Bullfrog26692 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:14 am

Guys, don't forget to pay the new David S. boat tax this year. If your caught in the back bay without it they will take your boat and all gear and drop it off at his house to do with as he sees fit. Maximum penalty is hanging.
Bullfrog26692
hunter

Postby Bullfrog26692 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:15 am

Oh, I also heard that if you hunt over a David S. decoy the birds will drop dead right into your boat. You and you dog can get the heater going and do a crossword puzzle, limit guaranteed every time out.
Bullfrog26692
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:35 am

But it is a limit of merganzers, coot and NG. For all those who dont know where the term came from on the DHC forums, please see the link someone posted to the originators post last December 28th. He not only wants to dictate what you are allowed to shoot on Back Bay and Currituck waters but now feels the season should fit the only time frame he can kill park ducks. Maybe I should approach the DGIF about telling people they can only shoot the "good ducks" and must do it between noon and 1PM on the first lunar cycle in October while wearing a pink party hat. With my influance, I should be able to get this done for the 2013/2014 season. Apparently, jedi mind tricks work.
Are there any request from you all I should demand of the DGIF?
Cheers
Dave

gooosehunter
hunter

Postby gobblin870 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Yeah black ducks in October.. 6 of em
Ducks are not hard to kill.. There just easy to miss
gobblin870
hunter

Postby recoil slinger » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm

This in my opinion is classic to say the least
Boy, duck hunting is for fags and pirates. And I know your no pirate
vice president of back bay blind retrieval association.
IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
recoil slinger
hunter

Postby recoil slinger » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Will someone please tell dave s to answer his phone ! I need my hip number and boat registration. And a extention on my bag limit. Thanks :lol:
Boy, duck hunting is for fags and pirates. And I know your no pirate
vice president of back bay blind retrieval association.
IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
recoil slinger
hunter

Postby ncbufflehead » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:12 pm

recoil slinger wrote:Will someone please tell dave s to answer his phone ! I need my hip number and boat registration. And a extention on my bag limit. Thanks :lol:

Sorry, he'll have to write you a letter. You see, he went out on Back Bay and you know every time he goes it's blowing 40 MPH and there are seas that no vessel can handle.........well luck finally ran out for ol' gooseturd and he got his phone wet.
ncbufflehead
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:39 am

Well played NCBufflehead, well played sir. I climbed on the back of two turtles and they gave me a ride to safety. Thank goodness, they saved me. The winds were up and it blew so hard, not a drop of water is left in the bay. The bay is nothing but rough sand and mud and it is blowing around swamoing boats and destroying everything it can.
Cheers and thank you for the laugh.
Cheers
Dave

gooosehunter
hunter

Postby lbhansford » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:38 am

Next you are going to tell me Santa is not real and just a cover for Dave S to bring presents to all the boys and girls around the globe in his swan driven sleigh. :clapping:

he once killed a man with a trident!
lbhansford
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:52 am

I dont always shoot ducks, but when I do, it dos duckies.
Cheers
Dave

gooosehunter
hunter

Postby tsmart » Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:05 am

ncbufflehead wrote:
recoil slinger wrote:Will someone please tell dave s to answer his phone ! I need my hip number and boat registration. And a extention on my bag limit. Thanks :lol:

Sorry, he'll have to write you a letter. You see, he went out on Back Bay and you know every time he goes it's blowing 40 MPH and there are seas that no vessel can handle.........well luck finally ran out for ol' gooseturd and he got his phone wet.

You forgot to mention the unparallelled boat backing, in reverse at 35 mph, a perfect U, to hit the ramp at his first attempt. :bow:

Just sayin...

T.
Free Pillowcasr & Whompus Cat !
tsmart
hunter

Postby ncbufflehead » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:34 am

tsmart wrote:
ncbufflehead wrote:

You forgot to mention the unparallelled boat backing, in reverse at 35 mph, a perfect U, to hit the ramp at his first attempt. :bow:

Just sayin...

T.
It's not hard to hit the ramp when your riding a mower, towing a 12' boat
ncbufflehead
hunter

Postby Bullfrog26692 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:29 pm

gooosehunter wrote:I dont always shoot ducks, but when I do, it dos duckies.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

my new signature block...love it!
Bullfrog26692
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Glad to help Frogger.

Yes, I can back a boat at interstate speed past the ramp and the boat will jump into the water out of fear. Blindfolded with one hand, all while talking to the leaders at the DGIF on the phone....LOL!!!
Cheers
Dave

gooosehunter
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:38 am

gooosehunter wrote:Glad to help Frogger.

Yes, I can back a boat at interstate speed past the ramp and the boat will jump into the water out of fear. Blindfolded with one hand, all while talking to the leaders at the DGIF on the phone....LOL!!!

:lol3:
THEN-
While 'Goose is parking the truck, the boat automatically ties itself to the dock, the running lights automatically come on, and the motor starts :yes:
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby gooosehunter » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:35 am

ducks just kill themselves too.
Cheers
Dave

gooosehunter
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:55 pm

I guess it is safe to assume the person who posted this is not ever going to read all of the comments and respond....dang I am bored. So, I guess I will have to call Richmond and cause trouble. Who wants an open season on hawks or herons?
Cheers
Dave

gooosehunter
hunter

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:37 pm

A grebe season would greatly benifit the guys in the western part of the state.
adustydawg2 wrote: maybe, just maybe, if you held your mouth right and prayed a little, you might get a 1 day invite before the end of the season. :eek: :hammer: Just a possibility. :bow: Send me a pm. :hi:
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter

Previous

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting