Chincoteague

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, callncut, Ichabod97, fowl mouth

Chincoteague

Postby GABO » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:30 am

I have been a long time lurker and due to the fact that we don't hunt near as much hunting in Ohio that I do I just haven't signed up. I have hunted in Chincoteague for the last couple of years w guides. loved the area and the number of birds seen but we are trying to freelance it this year. I am a little confused as to where you can and cannot hunt and the maps I have seen really don't help. I'm not looking for your hot spots or for anything other than an idea of where I can hunt w out getting into trouble. If it makes you feel better to PM me that would be great and I would appreciate any help in figuring this out.
GABO
GABO
Newb

Re: Chincoteague

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:46 am

Compare the maps to google earth to start and call the local refuge wardens. Watch the oyster rocks.
adustydawg2 wrote: maybe, just maybe, if you held your mouth right and prayed a little, you might get a 1 day invite before the end of the season. :eek: :hammer: Just a possibility. :bow: Send me a pm. :hi:
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting