Hogg Island

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, Ichabod97, callncut

Hogg Island

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Went 20 miles north to Assateague and saw zero ducks. Plenty of yankees and seagulls though.

Sorry, wanted my own Hog(g) island post too. :lol3:
adustydawg2 wrote: maybe, just maybe, if you held your mouth right and prayed a little, you might get a 1 day invite before the end of the season. :eek: :hammer: Just a possibility. :bow: Send me a pm. :hi:
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter

Re: Hogg Island

Postby lbhansford » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:29 pm

hahah found plenty of porkers squeeling about something im sure though so MISSION SUCCESSFUL!
lbhansford
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:37 am

All the teal have reverse migrated to the eastern shore! Millions of them I tell ya. Even the ones from the left coast have arrived.
BACK BAY/PUNGO LOCAL WANNABE
Back Bay Hazardous Sea Conditions Navigation Expert
Back Bay Entitlement & Anti Sunday hunting supporter
Moving to Front Royal, VA to be close to my friends
Don't Take My Blind Whiner/Complainer/Victim & Apparent Homo
gooosehunter
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:52 am

By the way, how do you like the new streetscape project we completed last year in Chincoteague? We have another phase bidding this month. I hope we get it! It's a nice place to work.
BACK BAY/PUNGO LOCAL WANNABE
Back Bay Hazardous Sea Conditions Navigation Expert
Back Bay Entitlement & Anti Sunday hunting supporter
Moving to Front Royal, VA to be close to my friends
Don't Take My Blind Whiner/Complainer/Victim & Apparent Homo
gooosehunter
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:47 am

Have Gun Will Travel wrote:Went 20 miles north to Assateague and saw zero ducks. Plenty of yankees and seagulls though.

:lol3:
Well at least they're consistent Have-Gun,..you know the Yankee /Seagulls, and the "birds of a feather- flock together" thing-

They both think they own everything they see,.. crap on 'ya,..and have real annoying voices :yes:
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:14 pm

swampbilly 1980 wrote:
Have Gun Will Travel wrote:Went 20 miles north to Assateague and saw zero ducks. Plenty of yankees and seagulls though.

Well at least they're consistent Have-Gun,..you know the Yankee /Seagulls, and the "birds of a feather- flock together" thing-

They both think they own everything they see,.. crap on 'ya,..and have real annoying voices :yes:

:lol3: :lol3: You certainly got my point there swamp.
adustydawg2 wrote: maybe, just maybe, if you held your mouth right and prayed a little, you might get a 1 day invite before the end of the season. :eek: :hammer: Just a possibility. :bow: Send me a pm. :hi:
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:20 pm

gooosehunter wrote:By the way, how do you like the new streetscape project we completed last year in Chincoteague? We have another phase bidding this month. I hope we get it! It's a nice place to work.

:huh: Didnt notice. I was busy admiring the bridge we built up there. :devil: :devil: :lol3:
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter

Postby A5Gunner » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Have Gun Will Travel wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:

:lol3: :lol3: You certainly got my point there swamp.

I have finally found my people! :love: See honey, it's not just me who finds them annoying. :yes:
You ain't right.......kinda touched in the head.
A5Gunner
hunter

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:44 am

Id say you're not alone. The other day I idled 500yds onto the flat to trout fish. Trying to be as silent as I could heading out there at daybreak. Dropped my anchor, or lowered my anchor into the water with no chain to reduce noise. Fished for 10 minutes and caught 3 decent fish only to have some sfartzski pull up yelling at his wife to toss the anchor not 30 yds from me. "Babraa tass da %aackin anka already wood ya!!" I wanted to kill.
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter

Postby A5Gunner » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:55 am

I would take the seagulls over the Yankees any day. At least they keep me alert when I am duck hunting and provide valuable target practice when it is slow :lol3: Too bad the same can't be said for the other. :no: :no:

Hogg Island, was it called that before or after he dropped her non ankaar throwing butt on the beach and floated off? :yes:
A5Gunner
hunter

Postby vt.honker » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:13 pm

A5Gunner wrote:I would take the seagulls over the Yankees any day. At least they keep me alert when I am duck hunting and provide valuable target practice when it is slow :lol3: Too bad the same can't be said for the other. :no: :no:

Hogg Island, was it called that before or after he dropped her non ankaar throwing butt on the beach and floated off? :yes:

:hi: Careful A5, YOU might be compared to a seagull...full of crap :lol: !!!Oh and this firearms instructor has been trained to shoot back MUCH BETTER than a seagull would :yes: :yes: .
So many geese,so much ammo,so little time left!
vt.honker
hunter

Postby A5Gunner » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:28 pm

vt.honker wrote:
A5Gunner wrote:I would take the seagulls over the Yankees any day. At least they keep me alert when I am duck hunting and provide valuable target practice when it is slow :lol3: Too bad the same can't be said for the other. :no: :no:

:hi: Careful A5, YOU might be compared to a seagull...full of crap :lol: !!!Oh and this firearms instructor has been trained to shoot back MUCH BETTER than a seagull would :yes: :yes: .

I may resemble that remark! :yes: Yeah, I make it a rule not to shoot at things that can shoot back, bad for the health and all. :fingerpt:
A5Gunner
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting