Rules

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, callncut, fowl mouth

Rules

Postby nickp9797 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:56 am

Why does a thread get locked when one person can't construct a decent argument and then begins making inappropriate comments?
No one else had a problem, everyone else had a decent discussion going on. Just delete his post.
nickp9797
hunter

Re: Rules

Postby gooosehunter » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:57 am

:lol:
Cheers
Dave

Big Iron's new best friend. If anyone wants an 8x10 autographed glossy picture of us together, just let us know.
I'm thinking about starting another chapter of Northern VA Delta Waterfail with my best friends up here.
gooosehunter
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:25 am

nickp9797 wrote:Why does a thread get locked when one person can't construct a decent argument and then begins making inappropriate comments?
No one else had a problem, everyone else had a decent discussion going on. Just delete his post.

Complaint noted Nick.
But before I unlock it- I'd want to hear what you believe the differences are between a complaint and whining.
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby nickp9797 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:34 am

swampbilly 1980 wrote:
nickp9797 wrote:Why does a thread get locked when one person can't construct a decent argument and then begins making inappropriate comments?

Complaint noted Nick.
But before I unlock it- I'd want to hear what you believe the differences are between a complaint and whining.

Other than by exact definition, in this case I would say they are pretty much the same.
nickp9797
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:44 am

nickp9797 wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:

Complaint noted Nick.

Other than by exact definition, in this case I would say they are pretty much the same.

So someone can complain about something, (weak complaint or not), without being considered a "whiner" right (?) :wink:
Regardless-
Think you've made a good point, (and notice there's no mention of you whining about a thread being locked :wink:)

I'll fix it.
(For now).
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:47 am

nickp9797 wrote:
swampbilly 1980 wrote:

Complaint noted Nick.

Id agree 100%. Right over your head on this one I'd say. :lol3:
adustydawg2 wrote: maybe, just maybe, if you held your mouth right and prayed a little, you might get a 1 day invite before the end of the season. :eek: :hammer: Just a possibility. :bow: Send me a pm. :hi:
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Why does a thread get locked when one person can't construct a decent argument and then begins making inappropriate comments?
No one else had a problem, everyone else had a decent discussion going on. Just delete his post
Cheers
Dave

Big Iron's new best friend. If anyone wants an 8x10 autographed glossy picture of us together, just let us know.
I'm thinking about starting another chapter of Northern VA Delta Waterfail with my best friends up here.
gooosehunter
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:14 pm

:lol3:
Cheers
Dave

gooosehunter
hunter

Postby nickp9797 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:55 pm

First off I don't believe I started the back bay thread, just pointed out the discrepancies and fictitious information in it and asked legitimate questions. But feel free to accuse me of being a whiner and complainer. I'm an adult and don't let what people write on the internet about me get to me, much less to the point of typing ridiculous personal insults to people I don't know.
nickp9797
hunter

Postby imaduckin up north » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:56 pm

What did i miss :huh:
,IS IT DUCK SEASON YET
THERE AINT NO DUCKS IN VA, ***** sporting goods told me so
you can educate ignorance
you can medicate crazy
but you cant fix stupid
imaduckin up north
hunter

Postby Have Gun Will Travel » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:47 pm

nickp9797 wrote:First off I don't believe I started the back bay thread, just pointed out the discrepancies and fictitious information in it and asked legitimate questions. But feel free to accuse me of being a whiner and complainer. I'm an adult and don't let what people write on the internet about me get to me, much less to the point of typing ridiculous personal insults to people I don't know.

:lol3: You know many of us are on the 'fuge too.
adustydawg2 wrote: maybe, just maybe, if you held your mouth right and prayed a little, you might get a 1 day invite before the end of the season. :eek: :hammer: Just a possibility. :bow: Send me a pm. :hi:
Have Gun Will Travel
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:59 pm

:lol:
Cheers
Dave

gooosehunter
hunter

Postby A5Gunner » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Was it something I said? :oops:

I thought it was just getting entertaining.
You ain't right.......kinda touched in the head.
A5Gunner
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:34 am

First off I don't believe I started the back bay thread, just pointed out the discrepancies and fictitious information in it and asked legitimate questions. But feel free to accuse me of being a whiner and complainer. I'm an adult and don't let what people write on the internet about me get to me, much less to the point of typing ridiculous personal insults to people I don't know
Cheers
Dave

gooosehunter
hunter

Postby recoil slinger » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:00 pm

gooosehunter wrote:First off I don't believe I started the back bay thread, just pointed out the discrepancies and fictitious information in it and asked legitimate questions. But feel free to accuse me of being a whiner and complainer. I'm an adult and don't let what people write on the internet about me get to me, much less to the point of typing ridiculous personal insults to people I don't know

Lmao
Boy, duck hunting is for fags and pirates. And I know your no pirate
vice president of back bay blind retrieval association.
IM YOUR HUCKLEBERRY
recoil slinger
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting