check out this bad mama

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, callncut, Ichabod97

check out this bad mama

Postby lbhansford » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:19 am

Check out this bad boy! My buddy just picked it up to run tours and charters on.600 horsepower Supercharged LS6! Got to go out Sunday wth VAHunter and our ladies for a run. WOW! wish i could afford one. If you have never been out on one you should give him a ring,757-871-6402. charges 50.00 per person for a hour and a half ride.

next question.... do you need a floating blind license if you are on dry land :yes:

lbhansford
hunter

Re: check out this bad mama

Postby NativeGaelGunna » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:31 am

That thing is bad, looks like a ton of fun and it doesn't eat mud. O the possibilities... thus I gotcha in case the flying monkeys come in, Yes we know ducks don't wear ear muffs and they will probably not use that to go to the X. (right?)

Where does he do it, and can we pay extra $ for him to drive us around locally? Can he drive us to Carolina or Louisiana if the birds aren't here?
Tanks Nayspahegh
NativeGaelGunna
hunter

Re: check out this bad mama

Postby lbhansford » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:50 am

He is a really laid back guy so if you had somewhere in particular you wanted to take a cruise he would probably trailer to ya as long as you had a full boat of 6 people or so and willing to cover tow gas. he currently runs it out of his marina in Poquoson. He is just starting up the business so he is very flexible. He is actually taking it down to carolina to island hop in a couple weeks with some customers. Would be bad on the pamunkey. Currently he has been using it to fish all the tucked away deep guts that jon boats and red drum dream about on low tide. we saw so many pups while out sunday blowing up back in places i would have to get out and push my jon boat across.

as for to and from an X, yeah it would probably spook most birds but if you could build blinds way back in private marshes and use it for midday access for evening hunts. VA is funny about driving on dry land so unless its private property he cant go ripping across wetlands which is good.

Company is called Chesapeake Bay Adventures.
lbhansford
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting