Apologize to everyone

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, Ichabod97, callncut

Apologize to everyone

Postby gooosehunter » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:43 pm

I just want to offer a sincere apology to everyone on the Virginia board for the recent posts made by me and others on the VA forums.
Attacking my character and outright calling me a liar in a public forum is truly unacceptable in my book. Those of you who know me know I am an easy going, generous and lighthearted person who does not get upset or offended too easily.

Again, I apologize to all those who I offended and to those who topics were locked and ruined by some mean spirited people on here.
Good night
David S
Cheers
Dave
gooosehunter
hunter

Re: Apologize to everyone

Postby cut_un » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:56 pm

David... No big deal, things are what they are. But... just sayin, on public forums such as this....Takes two to dance, one will be leading while the other follows, still takes the pair :wink:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby gooosehunter » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Yep and suckered me right on to the dance floor.
Cheers
Dave
gooosehunter
hunter

Postby adustydawg2 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:27 am

Sorry to say that we have some real douche bags that come on here only to create problems. Hope the mods will do right and get rid of them. :bow: :welcome:
adustydawg2
hunter

Postby Bird Junkie » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:24 am

Really the great and powerful Frank has spoken :bow: :bow: :bow: calling people names? That sounds like what a douche would do :rolleyes: :help: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. Ha ha ha you sir are incredible!
Just being LUCKY!!!!!!! And hoping to be as great a dog trainer as Somebody
Bird Junkie
hunter

Postby NOVAggie » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:28 am

what a joke
I SUPPORT SUNDAY HUNTING IN VIRGINIA!!

imaduckin up north wrote:Lew starts twitchin when aggie walks in the room
NOVAggie
hunter

Postby Tangier Island Slacker » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:37 am

adustydawg2 wrote:Sorry to say that we have some real douche bags that come on here only to create problems. Hope the mods will do right and get rid of them. :bow: :welcome:

You're a real gem.
Tangier Island Slacker
hunter

Postby TomKat » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:41 am

Historically the VA forums have always had trolls

Blog- http://www.ksducks.com
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby TaylorMann1 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:44 am

This brings back memories of middle school.
TaylorMann1
hunter

Postby adustydawg2 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:53 am

Well guys, if the truth hurts deal with it. I speak sometimes but am respectful to all. Even if I disagree with you i do so in a respecrtful manner. I don;t play the little school boy routines. I treat folks with respect and expect to be treated the same. You can call someone out if you like and you may get the answer you are looking for. But to call someone out like the other post went is off the wall. Makes me truly wonder about you fellows. Sorry to see that you cannot be civil and respectful. One day, when you grow up, you will find that being civil and respectful will get you further than any disrespectful dialogue ever will.

And BTW, if you don't like it on this forum go on back to TOS and play with Markd and the sneakbox crew. They like you.

And BTW, Bird Junkie, , did I call you a name? I don't see anywhere that I called your name. Guilty feelings got you? :crying: :crying: Grow up and get over it! :no:
adustydawg2
hunter

Postby Bird Junkie » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:04 pm

adustydawg2 wrote:Sorry to say that we have some real douche bags that come on here only to create problems. Hope the mods will do right and get rid of them. :bow: :welcome:

And who was this directed at ? All I asked was a question even after I was called names still just asked a question. And if you think any of this hurts my feelings you are crazy. :bow: :bow: :bow: :hammer: :hammer: and you just posting to this thread was to stir the pot. :hi: :hi: :hi: :fingerhead:
Just being LUCKY!!!!!!! And hoping to be as great a dog trainer as Somebody
Bird Junkie
hunter

Postby adustydawg2 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Junkie, that guilty conscience got you. :crying: Hope you got the answers to your question. And BTW, if the shoe fits wear it. :fingerhead: I mentioned no names. If you take that I meant you believe what you wish. I just made a generalization. No names called. Grow up and let it go. You got your 2 minutes now is the time to move on. :welcome:

BTW, get a life. :bow:
adustydawg2
hunter

Postby NOVAggie » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:04 pm

adustydawg2 wrote:Well guys, if the truth hurts deal with it. I speak sometimes but am respectful to all. Even if I disagree with you i do so in a respecrtful manner. I don;t play the little school boy routines. I treat folks with respect and expect to be treated the same. :

Is that why you got booted as mod from this forum, for being respectful to all and not playing school boy routines? Your high and mighty view of yourself isn't fooling anyone.
I SUPPORT SUNDAY HUNTING IN VIRGINIA!!

imaduckin up north wrote:Lew starts twitchin when aggie walks in the room
NOVAggie
hunter

Postby fowl mouth » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:46 pm

take it to pm's boys.
Liberty '14-Broadcasting/Digital Media
DUCKHILL BEAU
What a man will do for a duck
#SOMEDUCKSINVA
fowl mouth