problem solved

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, Ichabod97, callncut

problem solved

Postby recoil slinger » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:05 am

I figured this drama out. Lets have a east of 95 and a west of 95 post forum. If this dont work nothing will. Just my 3 cents. I dont often think, but when I do, its after walking up on a sleeping 300lb bear with my son and one unloaded weapon... :eek:
Boy, duck hunting is for fags and pirates. And I know your no pirate
vice president of back bay blind retrieval association.
beast mode on
recoil slinger
hunter

Re: problem solved

Postby imaduckin up north » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:09 am

nothing is going to cure the problem on here, you have the same guys stirring up the same childish crap with the same guys. booting hasnt helped, different mods hasnt helped. ive been here at least 8 years and nothing has changed or ever will , just like on the fuge. all this site has become is a chat room to stir up trouble and insult people. TF was booted and went to the fuge, he is doing the same crap there
,IS IT DUCK SEASON YET
THERE AINT NO DUCKS IN VA, ***** sporting goods told me so
you can educate ignorance
you can medicate crazy
but you cant fix stupid
imaduckin up north
hunter

Postby cut_un » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:22 am

Well.. guess to be a Va. duckhunter and visit the chat lines!!! ..... Thick skins and lip biting " may be required". If ya can take half of what is being said with a grain of salt....... No big deal... Still some good folks stop by for a visit too :beer:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby Undrcoverrednek » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:51 pm

This place isn't any different than any other place in real life. You have people the kill ducks, people that kill mergansers, people that know everything, people that think they know everything, people that are pompous donkeys, and people that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it.

In life, if you're smart, you learn to listen to the people that really know what they're doing and smile and nod politely as you excuse yourself (we are supposed to gentlemen in the South) to the people that don't. You know who is who just by watching and listening. If you don't watch and listen, you might be that guy that nobody cares for.
swampbilly 1980 wrote:I'm a poor man, but I'd pay good money to taste some of that juicy white meat...
Undrcoverrednek
hunter

Postby imaduckin up north » Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Undrcoverrednek wrote:This place isn't any different than any other place in real life. You have people the kill ducks, people that kill mergansers, people that know everything, people that think they know everything, people that are pompous donkeys, and people that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it.

In life, if you're smart, you learn to listen to the people that really know what they're doing and smile and nod politely as you excuse yourself (we are supposed to gentlemen in the South) to the people that don't. You know who is who just by watching and listening. If you don't watch and listen, you might be that guy that nobody cares for.

exactly
,IS IT DUCK SEASON YET
THERE AINT NO DUCKS IN VA, ***** sporting goods told me so
you can educate ignorance
you can medicate crazy
but you cant fix stupid
imaduckin up north
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:28 am

I get sick and tired of the constant bickering. It kept me from posting here some time ago. Have really never understood most of it.
In reality- we're really supposed to be setting an example.
I like people.
Even people who I've differences of opinions with. They're still people. And they still enjoy the same sunrise from their blind, that I like to look at from mine- and it's hard to condemn THAT.

Simply put- have found that it's a better idea to take the time to explain why/how you've arrived to a certain belief or opinion. And give someone else the opportunity to do the same thing.
For me- An effort to show a certain amount of respect for others has worked out better.
Whole lot better than calling someone stupid out loud.

(You can do that silently and it means the same thing :wink: )

Thot this was worth it's weight in gold.

Here it is again-

Undrcoverrednek wrote:This place isn't any different than any other place in real life. You have people the kill ducks, people that kill mergansers, people that know everything, people that think they know everything, people that are pompous donkeys, and people that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it.

:clapping: :clapping:
Good stuff there.

Although the earths' a pretty big place we all "know" how small it can be.

The guy you're taking a dump on,.. on a forum may very well be this guy right here-

and people that would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it.

I know this because I've seen it happen.
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby gooosehunter » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:40 am

Well put gentlemen. :clapping:
Cheers
Dave
gooosehunter
hunter

Postby lbhansford » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:08 am

recoil slinger wrote:I figured this drama out. Lets have a east of 95 and a west of 95 post forum. If this dont work nothing will. Just my 3 cents. I dont often think, but when I do, its after walking up on a sleeping 300lb bear with my son and one unloaded weapon... :eek:

Tell me your son smoked that big joker for youth day!
lbhansford
hunter

Postby bay gunner » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:34 pm

My opinion,

there's only so much one can say about duck hunting, on the internet. Its been discussed to the n'th degree, on all the many hunt forums, for over a decade now. Nothing else new to cover really as far as shooting ducks. That only leaves in the field reports, which I personally think are bad for the sport, and bizarro discussions/rants/attacks, etc. I think that's why all of these forums eventually devolve into bickering. Nothing else left to talk about.
bay gunner
hunter

Postby recoil slinger » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:06 pm

lbhansford wrote:
recoil slinger wrote:I figured this drama out. Lets have a east of 95 and a west of 95 post forum. If this dont work nothing will. Just my 3 cents. I dont often think, but when I do, its after walking up on a sleeping 300lb bear with my son and one unloaded weapon... :eek:

Tell me your son smoked that big joker for youth day!

Well bud. Nope.. but we walked on a 300lb black bear.. just awesome to say the least. Our group shot 10. Great day for the kids. And I had a hell of a time. The only time I was ever in the presence of so many kids and did not call myself a babysitter. Just great kids and a great time. The credit goes to the qdma and the parents of these kids.just a class act operation! Thanks for asking
Boy, duck hunting is for fags and pirates. And I know your no pirate
vice president of back bay blind retrieval association.
beast mode on
recoil slinger
hunter

Postby NativeGaelGunna » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:19 pm

bay gunner wrote:My opinion,
there's only so much one can say about duck hunting. I think that's why all of these forums eventually devolve into bickering. Nothing else left to talk about.

If you can think it you can do it. Here's something to think or talk about bay gunner
If you have ever thought about, investigated, hunted, visited, fished at, or swamp walked thru some ducky woodlands, what specific types of trees were present? Gotta love duck dendrology and DuckPhysics
Tanks Nayspahegh
NativeGaelGunna
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting