WoW

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, callncut, Ichabod97, fowl mouth

WoW

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:01 am

Pretty bad when a man can't find some peace and quiet on the dumper :rolleyes: -

NORWEGIAN HUNTER MISSES MOOSE, SHOOTS MAN ON TOILET

The bullet whizzed past the animal, pierced the wooden wall behind it and struck the man, in his seventies, in the stomach

OSLO — A Norwegian hunter took aim at a moose, but missed and accidentally hit a man sitting on the toilet in a nearby cabin on Thursday, police said.

The bullet whizzed past the animal, pierced the wooden wall behind it and struck the man, in his seventies, in the stomach, the force told public broadcaster NRK.

The victim was flown by helicopter to hospital but his injury was not life-threatening, said the policeman who led the investigation, Anders Stroemsaether.

The hunter was taken in for questioning in Hvaler district, about 74 miles southeast of the capital of Oslo, said the force. The moose escaped unscathed.

http://news.msn.com/world/norwegian-hun ... -on-toilet
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Re: WoW

Postby lbhansford » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:40 am

:lol: :lol:
lbhansford
hunter

Postby A5Gunner » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:12 pm

I wonder if it scared the crap out of him? :yes: :yes: :yes:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Some days I crack myself up........Come on, you know you were thinkin it. :wink:
You ain't right.......kinda touched in the head.
A5Gunner
hunter

Postby swampbilly 1980 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:16 am

A5Gunner wrote:I wonder if it scared the crap out of him? :yes: :yes: :yes:

Some days I crack myself up........Come on, you know you were thinkin it. :wink:

:lol3:
Glad the 'ole boy is going to be o.k., but I'd bet he's developed a "phobia" now.
He'll be a nervous wreck everytime he sits on a commode after all this, it'll never be the same.
Swampbilly1980- I got a feeva',..and the only cure is more Mergansers and face paint.
swampbilly 1980
Forum & State Moderator

Postby A5Gunner » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:01 am

swampbilly 1980 wrote:
A5Gunner wrote:I wonder if it scared the crap out of him? :yes: :yes: :yes:

:lol3:
Glad the 'ole boy is going to be o.k., but I'd bet he's developed a "phobia" now.
He'll be a nervous wreck everytime he sits on a commode after all this, it'll never be the same.

Too bad, it is ussually the most relaxing part of my day. Kinda like zen meditation only smellier.
You ain't right.......kinda touched in the head.
A5Gunner
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting