kidding me?

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, Ichabod97, callncut

kidding me?

Postby recoil slinger » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:41 am

Boy, duck hunting is for fags and pirates. And I know your no pirate
vice president of back bay blind retrieval association.
beast mode on
recoil slinger
hunter

Re: kidding me?

Postby A5Gunner » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:12 pm

Just your average likely voter in the next election. :no: :no:
You ain't right.......kinda touched in the head.
A5Gunner
hunter

Postby top o va » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:31 pm

I met a Sheriffs Deputy at the ramp a couple of seasons ago during late goose who said he had been called to look into gun shots and a report of animal cruelty. Seems a couple of guys had put out traps and were seen pulling geese in with ropes and shoving them into a bag in their boat. My son who was 10 at the time asked later if I knew the deputy because the only time he had seen me laugh that hard with people was when I was with good friends.....
top o va
hunter

Postby Montauker » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:12 pm

About 4-5 years ago in DE I pull up to a club field and see a guy set up with primo $5000+ camera outfit. I asked what he was doing. He apologized for being off the pubic road and on the farm lane and said that he liked to photograph geese.

My response:
"You see those brown lumps mixed in around the geese, those are hunters, the geese are decoys"

I also had someone in a car pull up on the beach in front of my spread, after five minutes I got out the blind and approached, they were just watching the ducks.
Montauker
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting