Hello from Florida

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, callncut, Ichabod97

Hello from Florida

Postby brianincc » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Hi, My name is Brian and Im thinking of coming to your state to do some hunting this year. I was wondering if some of you guys would mind helping a fellow duck hunter out. A good friend of mine has a old family home on the bay in the kilmarnock area and we are going to go up for a week around the first of december. We went several years ago and hunted the bay and had fun but didn't have much success. Truth be told,we were worried about stepping on anyones toes. Wherever we found birds, we also found permanent blinds. Here its first come first served and no permanent blinds are allowed. If anyone can help out or maybe recommend a guide that could take us out for a day and show us the ropes up in that are it would be much appreciated. More than willing to trade out a hunt for ducks,turkeys or hogs down here in return. Thanks in advance,Brian
brianincc
Newb

Re: Hello from Florida

Postby Undrcoverrednek » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 pm

That's a bad idea. Look at the FWS average harvest numbers. VA is probably one of the last in the atlantic flyway to travel to.
swampbilly 1980 wrote:I'm a poor man, but I'd pay good money to taste some of that juicy white meat...
Undrcoverrednek
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting