Duck Hunting Forum banner

Princess Anne WMA

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  high flyer 
#1 ·
I am new here in the chat and as I have been told makes me prime target for the haters. But it will still ask. I was drawn for the PA WMA float blind stakes. My buddy and I were going to hunt P/A WMA this season in his boat but his work schedule has changed. He has to work most of the season now. I was wondering if there is anyone who has room in their boat for an extra, I have some good numbers. I can help pay or gas and even breakfast. Not looking for a free guide or anyone's hunting secrets. I would just like to hunt somewhere I have never hunted. Please pm if you are interested and we can work out the details.

#2 ·
so you posted this on the fuge and got some unsatisfactory remarks, now you come in here calling some people haters. hmmm lets see how that works for ya

#3 ·
Like I said there is haters everywhere. I see you followed me here to hate from the other form. Why don't you go hunting up there in N VA in stead of worrying about us down here. Must be a slow duck season for you if you have to sit in front of the computer and police the internet.

#6 ·
This isn't the best method of contacting folks for this sort of thing. Lotta folks been burned over the whole PAWMA draw blind thing and here you come, offering the usual gas and donuts for what amounts to a guided hunt. If you hunt PAWMA long enough, I think you'll draw similar conclusions to the rest of us, the system is broken. Ask around to some of your hunting buddies, I'm sure someone has a boat. This isn't "hating" and I'd refrain from using that term anymore, makes you sound like an immature kid. Good luck, I'm sure you'll find someone to hunt with down there. Hell, drive down there on the morning you want to hunt, with your good numbers, make it known you have low numbers and no one to hunt with. Hold on to your hat cause they will descend on you like vultures and you'll be invited to hunt in any boat down there, you'll be lucky if they don't drag you into the nearest boat.

#10 ·
recoil slinger said:
imaduckin up north said:
so you posted this on the fuge and got some unsatisfactory remarks, now you come in here calling some people haters. hmmm lets see how that works for ya
so what. people have boats and no place to go. dont be a clown.he is offering a free decent hunt. whats the problem :crying:
How is using all of someone else's equipment make it a free hunt for the owner?

#11 ·
high flyer said:
recoil slinger said:
imaduckin up north said:
so what. people have boats and no place to go. dont be a clown.he is offering a free decent hunt. whats the problem :crying:
How is using all of someone else's equipment make it a free hunt for the owner?
you dont have a spot,but the gear. not a bad gig. your gonna use your gear anyway, i hope :thumbsup:

#15 ·
if it were a quality hunt id take ya up on it too many city folk and skyblasters for me. I would consider it free though bc id be burning the gas anyways just somewhere in my neck of the woods. i dont get why people have a problem with a guy coming on here offering up a quota hunt in exchange for a gunner with a boat. Seems like a win win for both parties. you guys need to lighten up. must all be on the same cycle or something.

as for this not being the place to reach out and try to find someone to hunt PA with? are you serious.... ITS A FORUM..... as in a public discussion. What exactly IS on the list to talk about in here? We've ruled out blind laws, places you hunt, what kinds of ducks you are seeing, Quota hunts, favorite camo pattern, brands of boats, High flyers mom, not a whole lot left to talk about. guess ill just have to resort to being an assclown to any one that makes a statement followed by a question mark. :huh:

Hope somebody takes you up on it and you guys have an awesome shoot. :thumbsup:

#16 ·
Took a guy out of PAWMA about four years ago. He was standing in the parking lot before the draw asking us if we knew any good spots. We said well, yeah, depending on what number you have will make all the difference. He said, "I have number 1 today"...

We told him to put his #$%^ in the boat and hold on.....

He is a good friend to this day........

you never know...

#18 ·
well I don't have any #1, I wish. I have 36 for Nov 25, that is the first chance I would be able to go hunt, is that a good day and number to beg for an open spot in a blind from a kind duck hunter. What would be considered good numbers anything below 200, 100, I have numbers in the double digits and teen numbers. And higher of course. I wouldn't want to offend anyone or waste anyone's time with bs numbers. Just like to kill some birds an make new friends.

#19 ·
lb not sure not sure why you felt the need to bring my mom into this? If I'm not mistaken I gave you a little help a couple of months ago. Did you ever make it out there?

Quack any number you have that is lower than someone's who is willing to take you is a good number to them. Saturdays and weather days the lower the better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.