Duck Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave s

4K views 43 replies 12 participants last post by  recoil slinger 
#1 ·
It is true what they say. You are a magic man! Lmao. Had a great time and wish these assclowns who bust your chops could get five minutes in a blind with you. Because hunting aside ,you just might meet a friend like we did. Thanks again Dave. Your one of a kind.

#17 ·
recoil slinger said:
cant say something good about someone at all on this site. negative sure does out weigh the positive here. and thats sad :mad:
A. nobody cares what you think about Dave s
B. you make 2 kinds of posts; one where you act like ANYTHING goosehunter and/or A5's post up is the funniest thing E-V-E-R complete with lots of lolololo's "that's really funny dave, hahahahahaha," "hey dave, you want me to go kick his ass?" "hey dave, can I go take a wizz or should I just do it in my pants again?"....or you are attacking someone because they say something derogatory to either of those guys.

#18 ·
Big Iron said:
recoil slinger said:
cant say something good about someone at all on this site. negative sure does out weigh the positive here. and thats sad :mad:
A. nobody cares what you think about Dave s
B. you make 2 kinds of posts; one where you act like ANYTHING goosehunter and/or A5's post up is the funniest thing E-V-E-R complete with lots of lolololo's "that's really funny dave, hahahahahaha," "hey dave, you want me to go kick his ass?" "hey dave, can I go take a wizz or should I just do it in my pants again?"....or you are attacking someone because they say something derogatory to either of those guys.

little iron. Did you get love from your mommy when you were little.

#19 ·
Dont know Dave personally but will say he has been more than helpful in many instances, taken the time to help out some of the new guys and generally easy to get along with. Never shared a blind but would definitely like to one day.

Big iron, what gives man? Whats the chip on your shoulder all about ? You've been a D to me in past post for no reason, and seems like you have issues with Dave, recoil and A5 now too. You not hugged enough as a child or something? I dont get why u are so hostile to some guys talking ducks ON A DUCK HUNTING FORUM.

#20 ·
lbhansford said:
Dont know Dave personally but will say he has been more than helpful in many instances, taken the time to help out some of the new guys and generally easy to get along with. Never shared a blind but would definitely like to one day.

Big iron, what gives man? Whats the chip on your shoulder all about ? You've been a D to me in past post for no reason, and seems like you have issues with Dave, recoil and A5 now too. You not hugged enough as a child or something? I dont get why u are so hostile to some guys talking ducks ON A DUCK HUNTING FORUM.
I have a feeling his father did not show him everything he knows about outdoor illumination

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.