Western VA

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, callncut, Ichabod97

Western VA

Postby SMarkum » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:28 am

Anyone hunting in Western VA? I am hunting, Bath, Rockbridge, Alleghany, Augusta (live in Bath) :fingerhead:
If anyone has interest in connecting for a hunt, PM me, I have a couple holes to hunt, nothing to secret but has been productive so far this year for ducks (for mountain hunting anyway). I have been flat out striking out on geese this year, all the resident that were around have disappeared. Have a one year old chocolate, she is not perfect but gets every retrieve, I have the decoys also. Interested in connecting with some other water fowl hunters in the area.
SMarkum
hunter

Re: Western VA

Postby NativeGaelGunna » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:44 am

I'm up for it. I sent you a message.
Tanks Nayspahegh
NativeGaelGunna
hunter

Postby SMarkum » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:49 am

Tried to message you back but do not think they are going through. I will give you a call later on.
SMarkum
hunter

Postby dodman » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:28 am

Bath is a little far for me, but if anyone wants to get out around VT, feel give a shout any ole time. My reg hunting buddy is working weekends this year and can't go nearly as much as prior years. I'm out there most Sat mornings and/or afternoons, and some weekdays (but have to head in about 830am to get to work). Matter of fact getting ready to head out now. The fam also has a place on SML, but I haven't hunted out there yet...SML = stripers for me. :tongue:
dodman
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting