For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.
Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, fowl mouth, callncut
Hey guys, the other half and I hope that ALL
of you will have a very Merry Xmas and a safe and happy new year.
adustydawg and Bucky
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:41 pm
"Believe half of what you see , and none of what you hear"
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:51 pm
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all!
Give a man a duck and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to duck hunt and he'll go broke and starve.
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:29 am
- Location: Richmond VA
Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone
So many geese,so much ammo,so little time left!
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:38 am
- Location: NEK-Vt.
Merry Christmas to everyone
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:15 am
- Location: ashland, va
Tell your wife you love her, wrestle in the yard with your kids, shake your best friend's hand, let your dog sleep on the bed, and thank God for all the blessings in your life.
- Andy -
- Posts: 374
- Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:42 pm
- Location: Where the ducks don't come no more
Merry Christmas to you all and Happy Hunting
I am second
- Posts: 286
- Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:40 am
- Location: Virginia
Return to Virginia Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: LEWDOG and 4 guests