This buoy decoy by Heck Rice is typical of Division A birds. Flat head, eyes optional.
Rules: Division A
1. Must be constructed of some type of float decoy, e.g., wood, cork, foam.
2. Decoy must retain the appearance of the buoy.
3. Head must be silhouette; eyes optional.
4. Painting must be simple. Size to be as close to life-like as buoy will allow.
5. Must self-right from any position and have an anchor line attachment.
6. May be covered with fabric; bills to have no details.
Rules: Division B
All rules of Division A apply except: 1. Head must be fully carved.
2. Painting can be more advanced and lower mandible may be carved.
Entry fees are just $10.00 for the first bird, $4.00 for each additional with a $45.00 cap. Youth class: $5.00 per entry.
For answers to questions, more details, and entry forms, contact Heck Rice, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Then, find that old buoy out in the garage and get creative!
Mallard Cutter wrote:I will be attending but won't enter any decoys. This will be my third year going and I have a great time each year !!
gooosehunter wrote:I dont always shoot ducks, but when I do, it's dos duckies.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests