VAWFA Events

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, callncut, Ichabod97

VAWFA Events

Postby tc55 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:13 am

Guys,
It looks like the Virginia Waterfowlers' Association is starting to get cranked up again. I had heard they are under new management. They are having a Swap Meet at Greentop's Sporting Goods on 4/2/05.

Check out this: www.vawfa.org **click on events**

I am going to the swap meet, how about you guys?

TC55 :thumbsup:
tc55
Newb

Postby chspk dux » Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:32 pm

Come one come all............

Yes the VAWFA is under "new management", but the old one is still around to give a helping hand. We have lots of new events and projects for the next couple of months and we hope all will attend and join up if you are not already a member.......

Come out to Greentop next weekend and bring all your old stuff for the swap meet.......One man's trash is another man's treasure......

Tim Skelton
VAWFA President
chspk dux
hunter

We're joinin'

Postby Badger Matt » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:04 pm

Just filled out applications for me, my son, and my daughter for VAWFA. Be sending them out Monday. Thanks guys -- I didn't know about this organization until I got on this board.
Badger Matt
Newb

Postby cut_un » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:19 am

:welcome: :welcome: Glad you joined up buddy, I think you will be pleased with the org. and the guys. As I have always said, it's local guys workin for the local ducks, fowl that you and I can have access to.
Please get involved as our ducks and duck hunters need all the help they can get...... and it's fun too!
Lots of things going on ... I think you will be pleased
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting