Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Satuday, 19 July

• Sunday, 20 July

2nd DHC Sporting Clay Shoot

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Ichabod97 
#1 ·
So i saw some interest from the other thread about Sussex shooting sports closing down, and now i would like to try to organize a day for anyone who can make it to come out, shoot, eat some food and b.s. We have only have one place we can choose from, since Sussex closed, but the date is what we really need to figure out. I am putting up a poll of dates that fall after turkey season. Please post up what date you prefer. For a location, we have Old forge Sporting Clays which is in between Williamsburg and Richmond. Anyone in the HR area that wants to carpool, i'm sure we can accommodate. I figure we can make it a pot luck as well or we can pitch in and buy a bunch of food. Either way, some guns, some shooting, food and guys shooting the :censored: should be a good time.

For info and pricing:
http://www.oldforgesportingclays.com/

Sorry for the large date gap, i will be on det for 10 days in June.

Let me know the following you prefer:

1. What date(s) would work for you.
2. Buy or bring food (and what you would bring).
3. How many people are coming with you.

See less See more
#9 ·
I voted in the case I do get away from here and would throw $10 in for the chicken and some sides . Would know by the first of June .

:smile: LD :beer:

#10 ·
I went to shoot at Old Forge today. I have shot there many times. The Lady who works in the office sometimes seems to be in a
bad mood occasionally but today was way beyond . I go there to shoot with friends and have a good time. I like the course but there are other courses in Virginia. This person was so over the top rude I will never spend another dime there. If this is the only place we can shoot ( CVSC Oceanna /Powels,NCRR et all). Sorry You can count me out. Best of luck hope we can get together sometime.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.