Duck Hunting Forum banner

Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

188K views 876 replies 207 participants last post by  thuber 
#1 ·
Guys post all your for sale items in here. In state only!!!!

Also try to keep the chattin in here to a bare minium.

ALL Main Classifieds rules apply here.

#2 ·
john8166 said:
I have 2 boxes of 6 each Greenhead Gear full body Mallards active style with real motion stakes and bases. These are new in the box and awesome, really nice.

I think everybody is familiar with them, they go for around $100 retail. I was watching some on ebay that went for $81 + shipping.

I don't really need them, I have more use for floaters right now so I would like to get rid of them locally and avoid shipping the big boxes. (that is why I posted here)

I am in Northern VA (Western Fairfax) and will take $80 OBO for them.

Not sure if my post will get deleted or moved but I really didn't want to post in the for sale board and have some guy in Kansas wanting me to ship them across the country. I am new to the forum but have been lurking for a few months and hope I don't get pummeled for this.

#4 ·
Looking for decoys, mallards or canada goose for under $50. Would like at least 12 mallards or at least 4 canada geese. Floaters please. Thanks

#7 ·
I have the following for sale:

-7 LL Bean cork green wing teal (4hens/3drakes), used, but in good condition with some minor wear. $140 SOLD

-Zink PH-2 (poly) mallard green w/dvd, never out of house $15
SOLD

-Big Guy's Best single reed acrylic, clear w/bourbon insert, used, with some lanyard wear, but in very good condition. $45 SOLD

-Grounds Super Mag clear w/black insert, like new, great condition,
$75

-12' "V" bottom john boat, camo'd w/running lights and 12v outlet
really good condition $250 SOLD

If interested in pics, send me your email and I will forward some to you.

Lloyd

#8 ·
I have 2 boxes of 6 each Greenhead Gear full body Mallards active style with real motion stakes and bases. These are new in the box and awesome, really nice.

I don't really need them, I have more use for floaters right now so I would like to get rid of them locally and avoid shipping the big boxes and save the buyer shipping costs.

I think everybody is familiar with them, they go for around $100 retail. They cost $117.98 per 6 shipped from Mack's. I was watching some on ebay that went for $81 + $15 or $20 shipping.

I am in Northern VA (Western Fairfax) and will take minimum $85 per box of 6.

I have edited my original post because by the response I got, my wording was incorrect. I know I can sell them for at least $80 any day on ebay but I was trying to give a fellow VA hunter a good deal and avoid the shipping costs. I will give it one more shot before they go to ebay.

#12 ·
I have a dozen used decoys for sale for cheap. There are 9 wood ducks and 3 drake mallards. I believe they are SportPlast brand. $20 for just the decoys or $30 for decoys rigged and ready to hunt. Local pickup or I will meet someplace in the Chesterfield area. Shipping would cost more than the decoys are worth. PM if interested. THANKS

SOLD

#18 ·
To be a referance to afman87's pups.....

The daddy, Duke is honestly a well mannered dog. I hunted with him once so far this year and I was quite impressed how he acted in the blind... very calm and didnt move around alot at all or make any noise what-so-ever. Also, he did what he was told when he was told to do it.

Ok so you probably can figure out I AM a friend of afman87, but thats not why I am doing this... IF I WAS LOOKIN FOR ANOTHER HUNTING DOG, I WOULDN'T SECOND GUESS THESE PUPS after seeing their dad in action.

#19 ·
I won a 870 at a banquet this summer and I am looking to sell it. Its only been put together for the banquet. Brand new in box
Remington 870 Express. 28" barrel w/ 1 choke (mod)

I am looking for $250.

I will not ship it, but would consider meeting you somewhere close in the N. VA area.

Nice looking gun for that price, the wood grain is pretty decent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.