Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, callncut, fowl mouth

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby CLAYBREAKER22701 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:27 am

^^^^^^^

.
Last edited by CLAYBREAKER22701 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
CLAYBREAKER22701
hunter
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:09 am
Location: North of Richmond - South of DC-West of 95 - East of the Mountains.


Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby Mill pond » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:41 am

Filson camo waterfowl coat
Lightly used size large filson camo jacket. They don't even make this jacket any more. Great upland or waterfowl coat. Has lots of pockets and game pocket on the side. Selling for 235.00 paypal shipped to your doorImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mill pond
hunter
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby Tracker Grizzley » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:53 pm

Buddy of mine is selling his truck. He is going to get something bigger due to camping. I can attest to how clean this truck is. This guy doesn't take this truck off road. You can just call him if interested. If you don't reach him just leave a message and he will get back with you. He works shift work. Thanks

2005 Ford F 150 Supercrew XLT 4x4. 50,100 mi. 6" Fabtech suspension lift. Have all original suspension. Everything is bolt on nothing cut on truck. New tires. 35x13.50 Nitto Terra Grapplers. All exterior accessories are polished Stainless steel. Flowmaster exhaust. Smittybilt steps. Front grille guard. Sprayed bedliner. Custom flooring. Carpet has never seen dirt. Split bench seat in front with fold down console. Seats 6. Original owner. $19,000 cash. Title in hand. 804-691-8627. Thank you.

Sold!!

brads truck.jpg
Last edited by Tracker Grizzley on Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tracker Grizzley
hunter
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:17 pm
Location: VA

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby CLAYBREAKER22701 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:04 pm

.
Last edited by CLAYBREAKER22701 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
CLAYBREAKER22701
hunter
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:09 am
Location: North of Richmond - South of DC-West of 95 - East of the Mountains.

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby CLAYBREAKER22701 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:27 am

.
Last edited by CLAYBREAKER22701 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
CLAYBREAKER22701
hunter
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:09 am
Location: North of Richmond - South of DC-West of 95 - East of the Mountains.

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby A5Gunner » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:34 am

Been looking around and I need to sell some stuff I don't use. Some of it is just sitting in the gun safe!

Brand New Ruger SR9 Pistol, never fired! = $400
350 rounds of 9mm FMJ in plastic ammo box = $100
6 boxes 9mm hollow points, 115 gr. Federals (300 rounds) = $120

40 cal S&W ammo:
5 boxes hollow points (250 rounds) = $100
350 rounds FMJ, various kinds. = $125

1 New in box Remington 1100/11-87 synthetic stock, MO Breakup Camo, = $75

Remington 1100, 2-3/4” gun. Synthetic version has wood stock on it now, can switch to black above, with box. = $400

Tactical 20” barrel for Rem. 1100, 2-3/4" Remchoke = $150

New DEL-TON AR stripped lower = $115

5 New MAGPUL Gen 3, 30 round AR Magazines = $60

I would like to sell in Hampton Roads area. I don't really want to ship but I will. PM me if interested.
You ain't right.......kinda touched in the head.
User avatar
A5Gunner
hunter
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:42 pm
Location: Right Here!

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby high flyer » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:30 pm

A5Gunner wrote:Been looking around and I need to sell some stuff I don't use. Some of it is just sitting in the gun safe!

Brand New Ruger SR9 Pistol, never fired! = $400
350 rounds of 9mm FMJ in plastic ammo box = $100
6 boxes 9mm hollow points, 115 gr. Federals (300 rounds) = $120

40 cal S&W ammo:
5 boxes hollow points (250 rounds) = $100
350 rounds FMJ, various kinds. = $125

1 New in box Remington 1100/11-87 synthetic stock, MO Breakup Camo, = $75

Remington 1100, 2-3/4” gun. Synthetic version has wood stock on it now, can switch to black above, with box. = $400

Tactical 20” barrel for Rem. 1100, 2-3/4" Remchoke = $150

New DEL-TON AR stripped lower = $115

5 New MAGPUL Gen 3, 30 round AR Magazines = $60

I would like to sell in Hampton Roads area. I don't really want to ship but I will. PM me if interested.

What part of Hampton roads are you in?
high flyer
hunter
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby imaduckin up north » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:05 pm

imaduckin up north wrote:Ruger M77 .308 for sale with 4x12x40 nikon prostaff scope 700.00. price drop 650.00
selling this to buy a O/U shotgun 12/20 combo from my brother, the shotgun will serve me better due to my disabilities

final drop to 600.00 local pickup only
,IS IT DUCK SEASON YET
THERE AINT NO DUCKS IN VA, dicks sporting goods told me so
you can educate ignorance
you can medicate crazy
but you cant fix stupid
User avatar
imaduckin up north
hunter
 
Posts: 3610
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: to far north

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby CLAYBREAKER22701 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:42 pm

^^

My old rifle, sweet shooter.
CLAYBREAKER22701
hunter
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:09 am
Location: North of Richmond - South of DC-West of 95 - East of the Mountains.

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby A5Gunner » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:40 pm

high flyer wrote:
A5Gunner wrote:Been looking around and I need to sell some stuff I don't use. Some of it is just sitting in the gun safe!

Brand New Ruger SR9 Pistol, never fired! = $400
350 rounds of 9mm FMJ in plastic ammo box = $100
6 boxes 9mm hollow points, 115 gr. Federals (300 rounds) = $120

40 cal S&W ammo:
5 boxes hollow points (250 rounds) = $100
350 rounds FMJ, various kinds. = $125

1 New in box Remington 1100/11-87 synthetic stock, MO Breakup Camo, = $75

Remington 1100, 2-3/4” gun. Synthetic version has wood stock on it now, can switch to black above, with box. = $400

Tactical 20” barrel for Rem. 1100, 2-3/4" Remchoke = $150

New DEL-TON AR stripped lower = $115

5 New MAGPUL Gen 3, 30 round AR Magazines = $60

I would like to sell in Hampton Roads area. I don't really want to ship but I will. PM me if interested.

What part of Hampton roads are you in?


Chesapeake
You ain't right.......kinda touched in the head.
User avatar
A5Gunner
hunter
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:42 pm
Location: Right Here!

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby Bullzeye » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:13 am

ALL CANADA DECOYS ARE NEW & STILL IN THE BOX


6-Tanglefree Pro Series Full Body Canada Feeders - Flocked heads and tails, Includes 6 “run n gun” stakes and 6 round bases.
Also includes Decoy Bag. $140

8- Tanglefree Pro Series Goose Floaters, Flocked heads and tails. $190

2 1/2 DZ Dive Bomb Silhouettes $140
User avatar
Bullzeye
hunter
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:30 pm
Location: Central, Virginia

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby Duck Diver » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:25 am

Any single hole dog boxes for sale?
User avatar
Duck Diver
hunter
 
Posts: 361
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:10 am

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby VBwoodie » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:37 pm

Hey A5 gunner. PM sent about the lower for sale.
VBwoodie
Newb
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby Jfk1700 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Bullzeye wrote:ALL CANADA DECOYS ARE NEW & STILL IN THE BOX


6-Tanglefree Pro Series Full Body Canada Feeders - Flocked heads and tails, Includes 6 “run n gun” stakes and 6 round bases.
Also includes Decoy Bag. $140

8- Tanglefree Pro Series Goose Floaters, Flocked heads and tails. $190

2 1/2 DZ Dive Bomb Silhouettes $140


PM sent
Jfk1700
hunter
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby CLAYBREAKER22701 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:28 pm

.....
Last edited by CLAYBREAKER22701 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
CLAYBREAKER22701
hunter
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:09 am
Location: North of Richmond - South of DC-West of 95 - East of the Mountains.

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby imaduckin up north » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:24 pm

imaduckin up north wrote:
imaduckin up north wrote:Ruger M77 .308 for sale with 4x12x40 nikon prostaff scope 700.00. price drop 650.00
selling this to buy a O/U shotgun 12/20 combo from my brother, the shotgun will serve me better due to my disabilities

final drop to 600.00 local pickup only[/quot

SOLD
,IS IT DUCK SEASON YET
THERE AINT NO DUCKS IN VA, dicks sporting goods told me so
you can educate ignorance
you can medicate crazy
but you cant fix stupid
User avatar
imaduckin up north
hunter
 
Posts: 3610
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: to far north

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby CLAYBREAKER22701 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Edited my boat post.
Last edited by CLAYBREAKER22701 on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
CLAYBREAKER22701
hunter
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:09 am
Location: North of Richmond - South of DC-West of 95 - East of the Mountains.

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby crumbe » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:39 am

2 Baby Mojo's...hen and drake. remote controlled...drake has multi cycle remote...only one transmitter that controls them both they go on and off together. 6V rechargeable batteries with chargers, magnetic wing upgrade, carry bag for both, home made poles (taller than stock ones).

175$ for the pair....dont have feet...they all broke off.

Mojo Flyway feeder....bought towards the end of the season...used twice. One foolt broke off. 12V rechargeable battery with charger.

80$

240$ for it all

PM me for pics
crumbe
hunter
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:06 pm
Location: VA (Tidewater)

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby Islander Gunner » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:58 am

Selling off my diver rig... G&H decoys. Canvasbacks, bluebills and ring necks, all standard size in good shape. $75.00 a dozen w/out lines and weights or $85.00 a dozen rigged and ready to go. I think theres around 5 dozen or more. Pm if interested.
Attachments
110_4820.JPG
We're not down here in the blind playing baby house!
Islander Gunner
hunter
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Poquoson, Va.

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby Islander Gunner » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:27 pm

Decoys are sold.
We're not down here in the blind playing baby house!
Islander Gunner
hunter
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Poquoson, Va.

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby geesebeast04 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:00 am

SOLD

(6) Herters 63 Bluebills - NO KEEL. I painted these guys 2 years ago when I got them and the paint is still in good condition. They are old and they do exhibit signs of wear and tear but not enough to flare ducks. One of the hens has a section near the tail where it looks like it contacted something that caused it to melt a little bit (gasoline?)...has been painted over, again, not enough to deter birds. They do NOT come with the line and weights that are currently attached. 40$ firm. I live in new kent 15 mins east of richmond please call 804 855 9297 if interested....thanks
Attachments
photo (3).JPG
geesebeast04
hunter
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:44 pm

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby gobblin870 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:42 am

1542 tracker with custom aluminum transom and beavertail pods and 25 hp evinrude. Have title to boat and trailer in hand.. 2,000.00 Fredericksburg area.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Ducks are not hard to kill.. There just easy to miss
gobblin870
hunter
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:57 pm
Location: central virginia

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby CLAYBREAKER22701 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:57 pm

^^^^^^^ Have seen that boat in person - nice rig ^^^^^^
CLAYBREAKER22701
hunter
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:09 am
Location: North of Richmond - South of DC-West of 95 - East of the Mountains.

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby CLAYBREAKER22701 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:02 pm

SOLD
Last edited by CLAYBREAKER22701 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CLAYBREAKER22701
hunter
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:09 am
Location: North of Richmond - South of DC-West of 95 - East of the Mountains.

Re: Instate Gear FOR SALE/TRADE

Postby A5Gunner » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:00 pm

A5Gunner wrote:Been looking around and I need to sell some stuff I don't use. Some of it is just sitting in the gun safe!

Brand New Ruger SR9 Pistol, never fired! = $400
350 rounds of 9mm FMJ Blazer Brass = $100
6 boxes 9mm hollow points, 115 gr. Federals (300 rounds) = $100

40 cal S&W ammo: $180 for all
5 boxes hollow points (250 rounds) mostly Winchester 180 gr
350 rounds FMJ, various kinds.

I would like to sell in the Chesapeake area. PM me if interested.


This is what I have left for sale. PM if interested.
You ain't right.......kinda touched in the head.
User avatar
A5Gunner
hunter
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:42 pm
Location: Right Here!

PreviousNext

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests