Welcome to our newest Moderator!

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, Ichabod97, fowl mouth, callncut

Welcome to our newest Moderator!

Postby cut_un » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:49 pm

:welcome: to our newest Mod here in Va.. "Va.fowler" :thumbsup: hope you enjoy 'talkin duck". We have a good group of guys soooooo enjoy! Should pick up more members as the season gets closer :salude:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:25 pm

thanks cut. looks like we will be working together. I am looking forward to talking Duck and maybe a little goose this season.
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby VARINA » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:29 am

Congrats!
VARINA
hunter

Postby cut_un » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:57 pm

Hey bud, been trying to figure ways to get more folks talkin duck on the Va. board. Any ideas? Been hoping to pick up a few as the season gets closer but ?????
Are you all dialed in for Thursday? spent the weekend on the upper Chick , nothing going on in that neck of the woods!

Team Chasin' Feathers
cut_un
hunter

Postby vah2ofowler22 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:31 pm

Yea i am pushing all my buddies to come and join us on here. I am really upset to say that i will NOT be hunting on Thursday, however i will be up bright and early friday morning, to atempt shooting a goose or two before i have to go to work. Since the last time we spoke i have started a new job at Dances Sporting goods. (sure hope that doesnt count as spam) I am getting to talk duck almost all day and getting paid for it. Its great. Plus i am already getting great tips as far as what the birds are doing. Today i was even giving permission to build another duck blind in Tar Bay, so i am happier than Micheal Jackson in a little boys locker room> :toofunny: Looks like this might be a great season. I sure like the sticky on season updates. Sure hope everyone takes advantage of this!!!! Dont forget to register for the free hunt with Columbia Basin.

Good Luck guys
vah2ofowler22
hunter

Postby cut_un » Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:38 am

Cool job, What are your hrs. I'll have to stop on by and talk duck eyeball to eyeball. Need to buy a new scope for my smokepole too!
Tar bay ????? Don't build too many there :help: :help: Need room for my floater :cool: :cool: And you and me need to talk!

Team Chasin' Feathers
cut_un
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting