Cast and Blast time

For information on local hunting and meet other hunters here in the Virginia duck hunting forum.

Moderators: swampbilly 1980, fowl mouth, Ichabod97, callncut

Do you have a saltwater fishing license ?

Yes
50%
No
13%
Both
38%

Total votes : 8

Cast and Blast time

Postby LEWDOG » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:16 am

Oct.6 - 10 and Nov.19 - Dec.3 and Dec.10 - Dec.31
The Bag limit : 5 Ducks and 2 Rock fish per day (Note :doing the Oct. season 5 flounder may be taken if one know where to fish)

Yes sir it is a happy day when one gets the best of both worlds , I have this one blind where the water runs deep and then shoals up to a foot , with fast moving warm water and sand so soft as it lays on mud , the fish will play right through the fall . Flounder & Rock with Teal & Mallards , The easy life is on a out-going tide .

That blind is kind of a pain to get to , so I always try both sports . I always come out with some meat , if it's not duck or fish it will be Oysters . If I was a 4 leg hunter I could have my choice at what rack I wanted , the creek has a woods 360* around it and the hunt clubs run them all day long right pass my blind

:thumbsup: LD :thumbsup:
A Market Hunter born 100 years to late
:)/\__________<*)((((>{
The hardest thing a duck hunter in Va. has to do is to Not read more into the blind laws then what is in black and white . Lewdog 1999
http://www.vawfa.org
LEWDOG
hunter

Postby cut_un » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:13 pm

Ld, I have some time on my hands, you need some help ...packin out all de meat :salude:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Return to Virginia Duck Hunting