Washington Classifieds

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

Re: Washington Classifieds

Postby Token » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:44 pm

FYI

I did some cleaning up in the classifieds since we had posts back to 2009. I would like original posters to delete their posts once the items have been sold or if they decide to repost the same items.

I'm going to limit posts to 30 days, after that time you may repost the item if you still have it for sale.

No links to Ebay items or items that you are continuously selling. Buy a sponsorship if you want to advertise a business.
Token
Forum & State Moderator

Postby crazyquacked » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:14 am

$250 shipped to your door. That is $150 off! :crying:

Season is Here! Someone has a boat , ATV, Outboard, Marsh Boat, truck, camper, etc.that needs to be finished and camod NOW. :hammer: Super easy to install. Less prep work then paint........Looks professional when you are done :thumbsup: .

80 sq ft Nat Gear Boat Wrap (Camo Clad)
I have 80 sq ft of Nat Gear Camp boat wrap. This is 4 sheets that measure 4x5 feet each. Still in the tube it was shipped in, never even unpacked. Absolutely as new.

$70 a sheet, I will separate. Thats 30% off, and this stuff doesn't go on sale. I will pay shipping for 3-4 sheets. Less and you pay. Willing to trade for RealGeese silos, a Macs River Runner guard to fit a 115hp, maybe

Here is the kit.
http://www.camowraps.com/boats/standard-boat-kit-1

Call 5o9-326-1o34 or PM me. Im not on here often, so it may take a while if you PM.
crazyquacked
hunter

Postby mjlduckman » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:02 pm

Hey all,
Im in the market for a new dog. My lab has been gone three years now and I can't go another season without dog. Im looking for a female Yellow or Black in the 60-70 lb range with a great nose. Anywhere in wa. or or. So if you know of a dog that is available or of reputable breeders please let me know. Im also considering a Pudelpointer any input would be welcomed. I'll be hunting Waterfowl and Upland probably 60/40

Thanks in advance
May the skies above you; be blackened with birds
mjlduckman
hunter

SITKA BOREAL NEW* SIZE LARGE

Postby GreenheadKiller » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:40 pm

$480.00 New w/ tags! Top of the line for waterfowlers! Excellent X-Mas gift!
GreenheadKiller
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting