Boat for sale - good for Washington Waters

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, h2ofowlr, brokerbyduck

Boat for sale - good for Washington Waters

Postby HaydenHunter » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:49 am

Guys,

I have a nearly new all-welded LegendCraft 1852 Modified V boat for sale. This is an excellent boat for the big waters of the Snake, Columbia, Puget
Sound, Potholes, Long Lake, etc...

I am going back to a flatbottom boat since that is the best for the shallow swampy stuff I run the most. Can't have two boats, unfortunately. The boat has a 2005 MudBuddy Sport Hyper and QuickFlip blind but can be sold as a hull only or hull and trailer only. It is rated for a 50 HP tiller outboard and will scoot pretty good with one.

The buyer of this boat will save big money vs. buying new. It is posted on the Classifieds Forum:

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?t=11061

PM me if interested. I can deliver this thing free of charge anywhere east of the Cascades. Thanks!
HaydenHunter
hunter

Postby HaydenHunter » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:55 am

Check out thread for latest price reduction. This package is thousands less than if bought brand new. Will gladly sell boat hull only or hull on trailer. I had this boat recently on BIG water on Lake Pend Oreille and it is very safe in the waves. It is a good boat for big Northwest water.
HaydenHunter
hunter

Postby mud duck » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:56 pm

can you email me a picture? I've been working on the wife for a while and if the right boat comes around, it could be go time :getdown: :getdown: :getdown:
mud duck
hunter

Postby HaydenHunter » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:12 am

Mud duck, can you pm me your email addy? I have the thing ready to go...all I need to do is address it.
HaydenHunter
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting