Believe this

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

Believe this

Postby Duck_hunter » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:07 pm

the last day and the last bird last hunting season was a banded drake. i thought hmm the first band iv ever got and i killed alot of birds last yr. i thought dang i got lucky. i will not get any more. then the first duck of the second day of the opener i got a nother banded duck. i was amazed. then just this last weekend i got out and went hunting and the first bird of the morning was a wigeion it was working us it wanted to land and i was talking with my buddy sayin this dont look good its gonna leave, so the next fly by it did i stood up and poped it, it flew about 30yrds then droped out of the sky in some weeds. i thought i am not gonna find that bird by lets go look. i was in the weeds for about 10 min and my dog walked out holding another banded duck. so either my luck is streching or what i dont no how many ducks they band but this is pretty cool.
Duck_hunter
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting