MY first 2 of season

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

MY first 2 of season

Postby Duck_hunter » Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:53 pm

i was out driving around just checkin out places to hunt (scouting) and i was heading home and i decided to swing down by the river and jump shoot some duck. well as i was approching the river i notice a flock of geese with there wings lock and was landing... so i waited for them to land on the ground, then i parked my truck and belly crawled for about 30 yrds and thought that was to loud. so i laid straight out and started to roll LOL as funny as that may sound it actuly worked it was realy quite. i got about 35-40 yrs from a couple and the rest was fearther back and the close ones jumped and i poped up ( a litttle dizzy) and shot 3 times and i droped MY FIRST 2 GEESE OF THE SEASON......... I am so happy... :salude: i dident think i was gonna get any. :toofunny:
Duck_hunter
hunter

Postby Hevi/shot » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:46 pm

Nice to get that first set out of the way..... :hammering:
"Living the dream"
Hevi/shot
hunter

Postby casey_714 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:46 pm

I will allways do anything to get a duck or goose. Sometimes I'll spot 1 single little duck like 50 yards away, and it'll take me like 20 minutes of s l o w l y crawling over. Usually it doesn't work, but i've got a couple doing that. Good Job.
casey_714
State Moderator

Postby Spencer5100 » Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:30 am

congrats!
Spencer5100
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting