Fowlplay Transplants ??

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, h2ofowlr, brokerbyduck

Postby Bogey » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:28 am

This would explain why I never went to college...signed up for this site about 2 weeks ago when Otto let me know about it, but it took to this morning to find the Washington room... :oops:
Dare to be different
Bogey
hunter

Postby T-Bone » Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:56 am

skeeter wrote:otto,

scott and I wakled pretty much of the slater unit parked on the oter side and hiked from bridge to bridge plus walked around the most of the blinds to find some ducks/swans and came home with 7 ducks no sick swans had a blast can't wait til it warms up so we due some real hunting down there..
that area is awhole lot of walking to do....

skeeter

Well, it sounds like you swatted a few ducks anyway, Randy. :thumbsup:

With my lack of duck hunting this Fall, I almost miss those Slater Unit ,"Death Marches". Mr. Otto served as "Recreation Coordinator" on more than a few pre-dawn, "nature hikes" to the blind. :smile:
T-Bone
hunter

Postby athomeruddy » Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:04 am

invade it!!!! i wish i woulda been more active on that site when it was around. :salude:
athomeruddy
hunter

Postby LOVEMYLABXS » Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:36 am

HAIL HAIL THE GANG'S ALL HERE :getdown:

Been a member for sometime but because of the word CHAT I got blocked from work and sort of forgot about it......

Now I got to figure out how to post pics..

WELCOME
He wags his tail, and the room looks as if a devastating army had marched through it.
LOVEMYLABXS
hunter

Postby Otto » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:31 am

Bogey wrote:This would explain why I never went to college...signed up for this site about 2 weeks ago when Otto let me know about it, but it took to this morning to find the Washington room... :oops:

Well, I am glad the short bus finally dropped ya off, I was getting worried that ya may had missed the stop :smile:
Otto
hunter

Postby Otto » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:38 am

Skeeter, yep a whole lotta ground down there to cover and draggin 7 birds outa there is a chore in its self. Glad ya got down there but now if you guys start using it, I know how early ya get up for your other hunts your gonna make me have to get up earlier :smile:

T-bone,, I miss those death marches but my knee sure does not! I have been getting in some pretty damn good death marches chasing elk this year, been kinda keeping me at bay from those recreational marches this year.

LMlabsX.. bout time, we havent heard from ya inawhile, love hearing you far east reports.
Otto
hunter

Postby skeeter » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:42 pm

otto,

don' t forget about the boys from down south,ifyou want to beet them there you have to get real early since they get to the lake at 12:00am
hard to get there before that.
i know how crazy are they (VERY)

how is terrell doing still froze?
happy hunting
skeeter
hunter

Postby Bogey » Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:37 pm

Otto,

My problem was I'd start scolling down and come to that boat room, and just go on in and not go anywhere else!!! Ya, that bus has taken me around the block and back again!

Lovemlabs - The nerve of those guys at work to put a stop to your surfing :eek:
Dare to be different
Bogey
hunter

Postby Otto » Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:50 am

Bogey,

glad to see the attention span lengthened a bit for ya to hit the scroll button a little longer :smile:

Skeeter,

yep the lake is still frozen, but I did notice that a bigger boat launched yesterday and broke ice from the main launch so it is doable.

The lake doesnt look frozen as it has a layer of water on it now.
Otto
hunter

Previous

Return to Washington Duck Hunting