And yet even another newbie

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, h2ofowlr, brokerbyduck

And yet even another newbie

Postby furface » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:00 pm

Hi all.
It is good to see some familiar names here. It will be fun getting to know the unfamiliar ones.

Er... um.... Ruddy is a moderator? :eek:

Just teasing you dude! :toofunny:
spay and neuter all pets, wierd friends and family
furface
hunter

Postby Otto » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:09 pm

Hey Tom, welcome! glad you said hello.

Some have been calling me Furface also, with all my trompsing around the hills tracking elk, I've decide to let the beard grow. Even went to the barber today and he said do ya want a beard trim? I said no way, this thing has been keeping me warm while running the logging roads on the gator w/ no windshield.

I wished I had your number last week, I needed a volunteer two different days to help me locate a mortality animal. It is policy that we have to have two in attendance while searching.
It was pretty fun and ended up locating the animal but apparently its transmitter was faulty it took me two days to fugure it out but eventually got a visual on it.

Hey my brother is now one of your local career firemen in your home town. He is stoked he finally got on!
Otto
hunter

Postby Otto » Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:33 pm

forgot to mention, make sure you pass along this link to MetalBender
Otto
hunter

Postby furface » Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:51 pm

Hey Brad
Jerry [metalbender] has the link and has been visisting.
Tracking the elk would have been a blast.... but, I started a new job and cant get any time off for a while. Thank you for thinking of me though.
lil fur is in need of a conservation/community service project for a senior project in school. He is off for xmas break for the next couple weeks. Any ideas?
Tom
spay and neuter all pets, wierd friends and family
furface
hunter

Postby Otto » Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:13 am

Maybe spend a day picking up swans? but that would be all the way up here.
Otto
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting