ATTN: QUACKHEADS!!!!

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

ATTN: QUACKHEADS!!!!

Postby GreenheadKiller » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:05 pm

Hey, I'm 20 years old, I live in Spokane, WA. I'm taking a quarter off from college, I have till January to hunt ducks. My dad and my cousin are almost as addicted as I. We'd walk 10 miles for a good shoot and drive hundreds, but we need to keep driving realistic since gas prices are a bit high. Meaning we'll go as far as Tricities area to shoot em up. I hunt with my dad, a cousin and my dog. We have a big Lowe's duck boat and lots of decoys. We are wanting to hook up with some QUACKHEADS. So... LETS GO SHOOT SOME DUCKS!!!!!!
GreenheadKiller
hunter

Postby bluemountainwaterfowl » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:07 pm

I'd be willing to take ya out on a duck hunt. I live in Dayton Washington and hunt off the snake river. Let's try and get some dates scheduled. Not much in the way of ducks this week, but the coming months will bring alittle more to our neck of the woods. Thanks,

Rob Breland
http://www.bluemountainwaterfowl.com
bluemountainwaterfowl
Account Suspended for brand name useage

Postby GreenheadKiller » Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:25 pm

Hey sounds awesome, but we don't have the money for guide sevice, even though I'm sure you guys knock em' dead! If you want to trade spots we just found an awesome place in the Moses lake area for greenheads!!!! If that sounds good get back to us.
GreenheadKiller
hunter

Postby brokenwings » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:19 pm

GHK,
Sounds like we are in the same boat. I have spots and willing to pay for travel. Have a great dog and need company as well. Will go any time and have acess to land that holds birds. I am from the east coast and like H20 hunting better. I have a few spots on the Columbia that limit everytime you go there but don't have a boat anymore to get there. I live in Spokane as well.
brokenwings
hunter

Postby GreenheadKiller » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Hey I pm'd you. I think I sent it one too many times though!sorry!
GreenheadKiller
hunter

for Brokenwings???

Postby brokenwings » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:47 pm

Was that for me???
brokenwings
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting