Hunting around the Nisqually Delta

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

Hunting around the Nisqually Delta

Postby Marcus P » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:05 pm

Good Afternoon,

Uncle Sam moved me here last summer, and I like what I see, though this is completely different from jumping woodies along hardwood bottoms. Thus far, I have had limited success on Ft. Lewis property for puddlers and divers. I have been eyeing the Nisqually Delta, but the issue of tides and big water is a bit concerning. I'd appreciate any advice on the issue as I would certainly like to try this out. Also, the lab and I have the next few days off. Can you offer any leads relatively near Puyallup/Tacoma for ducks. Thanks in advance.
Marcus P
Raised on woodies
Marcus P
Newb

Postby vwguy2004 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:17 pm

i sent you a PM.

vwguy2004
vwguy2004
hunter

Postby k landry » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:50 pm

I am new to this site and it seems to have a lot of good information throughout. This is my 2nd year at the waterfowl sport and so far really enjoy it. I too am trying to learn about what spots in the Nisqually area are open for hunting. Last year mainly went over to the Potholes, this year been sticking close and hunting Fort Lewis. Just looking for other options/ideas for the south sound area. Thanks.
k landry
Newb

Return to Washington Duck Hunting