Please help

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

Please help

Postby oldhunter » Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:34 pm

I live in the Poulsbo,WA area and I am very limited as to how far I can walk from disabilities. I don't have a large budget for hunting so I have been trying to hunt in my area but so far up to this time I haven't even been to a place where I can legaley shoot at ducks. Could any one please steer me in the right direction as to where I can hunt with some success. I don't mind driving up to 100 miles if the hunting is fair. If anyone is willing to buddy up for hunting I am for that also. Thanks in advance for any replys. oldhunter
oldhunter
hunter

Postby phillipstd » Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:48 pm

go to potholes, they have blinds set up with nice paths to them and everything for the disabled, the one I'm thinking about is off dodson road, and it is a pretty good spot.
phillipstd
hunter

Postby alank » Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:53 pm

oldhunter,

If you can make it over to snohomish county, Cherry Valley wildlife area offers disabled access with an accessible blind that you can reserve. Might want to give that a try. Not many ducks yet but it may pick up once the temperature drops, and the pheasant hunters are out of there.

Good luck.
Always better than a day at work!!
alank
Newb

Return to Washington Duck Hunting