HAIL CALL TO SPENCE AND HEVISHOT.

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

HAIL CALL TO SPENCE AND HEVISHOT.

Postby choclab » Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:48 pm

Kyle.....check your PM's you dink......

Mark........how's pops doing?
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
choclab
hunter

Postby Hevi/shot » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:34 pm

What going on man? Pops is doing real well. The drama is finally over. Had his surgery. He ended up changing doctors/hospital and they took real good care of him. He should be in good shape for the 2006 season. I'm having some jerky made up over in Moses so I should be over to pick it up in a couple of weeks. I'll give you a ring so maybe we can meet up. How is the wife and dogs doing ok? I know you lost one here not too long ago. Talk to you soon! :getdown:
"Living the dream"
Hevi/shot
hunter

Postby spencerusmc » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:50 am

Hey Man How have you been?? I've been so damn busy with work lately and then every weekend i've been playing in softball tournaments all over WA and OR, I guess I've been kinda slacking on DHC huh? Well When I have a weekend off I'll give ya a call and maybe we can do some fishing or something. Have you got Maggie back yet?
A good hunting partner is harder to find than a good friend. (Rick Ross)
spencerusmc
hunter

Postby choclab » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:09 pm

Mark, glad pops is doing better and the surgery went well. Sometimes you have to just get a new doctor and try a different aproach. I took Tweaks death pretty damn hard, but I have come to terms with it. She was a great litlte puppy. I had her cremated and still haven't decided what to do with her ashes. I may just keep them and have her buried with me someday. Sierra called me crazy, oh well, she just doesn't understand. Sierra is taking a few summer classes and she will be done with college finally. If it ain't to damn hot when you come over here maybe we can go kill a few pigeons. Call me, I'll pm you my cell number

Kyle.....ain't you a little big to be pickin' on girls playing softball.. :umm: :toofunny: I dumped around 25-30 pounds. I am trying to enlist in the military. You were there when I talked to Jared about what it would take to get in.....so no big surprises huh? I really hate dieting and excersize. :toofunny: :toofunny: Maggie never went to the trainer, we were waiting on her OFA results to come back and she has mild hip dysplasia in her right hip. Sucks! So now we are getting her fixed and I am just gonna hunt her until she starts to show signs of pain or anything like that. She is a duck dog and I don't want to rob her of that. Have you been flyfishing lately? I found some awsome sweet spots we could wet a line.
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
choclab
hunter

Postby spencerusmc » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:02 am

I guess what I should have said is I play on a drinking team with a softball problem. Yep that descibes it a little better. I've played around on base a little bit as far as fishing goes, I am going to North Carolina this week and I'll do some deep sea fishing while I am down there I'll try to get some pics
A good hunting partner is harder to find than a good friend. (Rick Ross)
spencerusmc
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting