goose hunting

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, h2ofowlr, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck

goose hunting

Postby newduckhunter » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:15 am

i am looking for good goose hunting areas where i can acsess it with a car. any where works. manly looking for west side areas but east side works. the only thing is a lack of goose decoys. thanks for your input.
newduckhunter
hunter

Postby T-Bone » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:56 pm

Goose Hunting Clinic
Snoqualmie Valley Ducks Unlimited is hosting a goose hunting clinic featuring Northwest guides and manufacturers that will be sharing information that will hopefully help you have a more productive season.

Ben Holton from North Flight Waterfowl will be giving a presentation on Birds of the Columbia Basin. He will touch on tips & techniques, public land hunting, blinds and calling.

Both Dave and Brad from Dave Smith Decoys will be on hand sharing information on hunting birds of the west side up and down I-5. They will have a nice display of DSD products on display as well.

Kevin from Decoy Dancer will discuss the importance of movement in your decoy spread and show off his latest products.

Final Approach will be on hand with a great display of their products as well.

The event will be held at the Issaquah Elks Lodge, 765 Rainier Blvd. N., Issaquah, WA 98027. It will be Wednesday August 23, 2006 at 6PM. This is a free event, no charge to attend.

DU will have a small silent auction table and raffle featuring decoys, accessories and other related products.

For questions, contact Chris at 425.750.6324
T-Bone
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting