NETWORKING FOR THIS SEASON

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

NETWORKING FOR THIS SEASON

Postby dogsbestfriend » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:37 am

HEY EVERYONE I AM NEW THIS FORUM AND NEW TO DUCK HUNTING. I HAVE HUNT ONE YEAR. I HUNT ON WHIDBEY ISLAND AND SKAGIT COUNTY. I FIGURED IF EVERYONE STARTS TALKING THEN MAYBE WE CAN SHARE IN SOME GOOD PLACE'S TO HUNT OR HOOK UP WITH SOME PEOPLE TO GO HUNT WITH. I WON'T BEABLE TO HUNT UNTILL DECEMBER DUE TO BEING ON DEPLOYMENT. I NORMALLY HUNT PUDDLE DUCKS WITH THE OCCASIONAL DIVER COMING IN OFF THE SOUND. I ALSO WILL BE HUNTING SNOWS AND BRANTS FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON. HAPPY HUNTING.
dogsbestfriend
hunter

Postby MacAttack » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:34 pm

:welcome:

When it gets closer to the season, get some scouting in and you'll find some good areas....
MacAttack
hunter

Postby Coot Man » Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:41 pm

Welcome to the site. Being new to the sport I think you will like this site, very friendly and helpful.
You've got to stand for something or you will fall for anything...
Coot Man
hunter

Noone wants to share

Postby dogsbestfriend » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:28 pm

So I see that noone to share. Too back I have a great place over hear on Whidbey Island to hunt. It is not open to the public but, if you some people they can get you in. Nice blinds to chose from and you dont worry about people setting up next to you.
dogsbestfriend
hunter

Re: NETWORKING FOR THIS SEASON

Postby T-Bone » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:17 pm

dogsbestfriend wrote:HEY EVERYONE I AM NEW THIS FORUM AND NEW TO DUCK HUNTING. I HAVE HUNT ONE YEAR. I HUNT ON WHIDBEY ISLAND AND SKAGIT COUNTY. I FIGURED IF EVERYONE STARTS TALKING THEN MAYBE WE CAN SHARE IN SOME GOOD PLACE'S TO HUNT OR HOOK UP WITH SOME PEOPLE TO GO HUNT WITH. I WON'T BEABLE TO HUNT UNTILL DECEMBER DUE TO BEING ON DEPLOYMENT. I NORMALLY HUNT PUDDLE DUCKS WITH THE OCCASIONAL DIVER COMING IN OFF THE SOUND. I ALSO WILL BE HUNTING SNOWS AND BRANTS FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON. HAPPY HUNTING.

:welcome:

I suggest you contact the WA Waterfowl Association; lots of good people:

http://www.waduck.org/index.htm
T-Bone
hunter

Thanks

Postby dogsbestfriend » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:22 pm

Thanks for the info. I will check it out. There are 3 of us that hunted together last season but my other 2 friends will be deployed during the entire season this year.
dogsbestfriend
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting