WWA Annual Banquet Sept. 30th

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, brokerbyduck, washingtonmuley, h2ofowlr

WWA Annual Banquet Sept. 30th

Postby T-Bone » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:42 am

WWA Banquet September 30th, Saturday, 5:30, Coast Bellevue Hotel , Bellevue
Hi All -- following is the scoop on the Annual WWA Fund Raising banquet.

When: September 30th -- Saturday
Where: Coast Bellevue Hotel
Menu: Roast Halibut or Prime Rib with all the trimmings.
Cost: $30 if you reserve before September 15 -- $35 after the 15th. If you "reserve" a dinner, you can pay for it at the door if you wish. When you reserve your ticket, please specify whether you want Halibut or Prime Rib. There will also be a kid's selection.

Reservations: Contact John Arrabito at jarrabito@comcast.net or call 425-774-8291,

Incentives: There are a few incentives this year:

Reserve a table for 8 and get one dinner Free!

Buy $100 worth of Super Raffle and/or Bucket Raffle tickets and get your dinner Free!

No Host cocktail hour & silent auctions will begin at 5:30pm. Dinner served at 7:00pm.

We have some outstanding items for both the live and silent auctions. There will be a Poker Raffle, a Penny Raffle, and a Key Item auction. We will also include a number of guns in the raffles.

We look forward to welcoming all of you for a fun evening. This is our only fund raising event of the year and 100% of the funds collected go back into the resource here in the state of Washington.

I think that about does it. If you have any further questions, you can contact Doug Graef at deltag003@yahoo.com

P.S. If you make a reservation, you are responsible for paying for your dinner, or you can take advantage of one of the incentives.
T-Bone
hunter

Postby Hevi/shot » Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:32 pm

I'm there!!!! I even suckered my finace to come along!
"Living the dream"
Hevi/shot
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting