Moved

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, h2ofowlr, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck

Moved

Postby MacAttack » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:23 am

Well I made the move to Ellensburg :getdown: , getting another degree from CWU. I hated my job (I went hunting 4 TIMES LAST SEASON!!!!). So I am back to east side and will enjoy hunting alot, since I have a boat now, truck and I don't have to work weekends!!! So anybody want to go hunting or in the spring you want to go wet a line, let me know.
MacAttack
hunter

Sounds Great

Postby E » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:39 am

Got big plans for the opener?
E
hunter

Postby 98ramtough » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:23 am

Welcome back to the east side. I go to eberg a fair amount, we will have to have lunch sometime or something. Let me know if you ever want a hunt or fishing trip in the tri cities area.
Quack
98ramtough
hunter

Postby MacAttack » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:08 am

For the opener I hope to take my new boat out(if I my brother and I can get it finished), most likely to the pot holes area.

As for the tri cities, Never hunted down there, but I have golfed Horn Rapids, back when I was 13 and the company my mom worked for owned it. I was able to golf for free. They even let me take a golf cart :yes: But I will let you know about fishin or hunting. Let me know next time your up in E-burg.
MacAttack
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting