Geese?

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

Geese?

Postby JMTaylor » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 am

I always see everyone talking about their ducks, I want geese. I have my call and gun now just need to find some birds to hunt. If anyone has a free spot in their group for the early season I may be interested in joining an afternoon hunt. Wife willing of course.
JMTaylor
hunter

Re: Geese?

Postby jennyfell55 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 pm

I'm right there with ya! I got one goose last year and now I'd love to go target them specifically! I have a call and a gun, but no goose dekes or I'd offer :sad:
jennyfell55
hunter

Postby Tealer » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:14 am

Me too, except I have decoys to offer up too. Anyone have a free spot?
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot

Postby Shade » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:26 am

That doesn't count and you know it! It has to be its own thread! Don't break the streak. This will be what 6? 7, Years in a row?
Shade,
Yard Buck pro-staff trainee
Shade
hunter

Postby jennyfell55 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:29 am

If all three of us combine our forces we'll be set! I know a great park nearby that's always got tons of geese! :lol3:

I'm kidding!! At least about the park part haha. Don't want someone freaking out about me shooting geese in the park :lol:
jennyfell55
hunter

Postby brokerbyduck » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:56 am

Hey Jenny, how many foamers did you end up carving in the off season? How about posting up some pics for those of us with no artistic skills?
"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." Homer Simpson
Beware the ghetto lean!
brokerbyduck
State Moderator

Postby jennyfell55 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:01 pm

brokerbyduck wrote:Hey Jenny, how many foamers did you end up carving in the off season? How about posting up some pics for those of us with no artistic skills?

Once I finish the wigeon I'll have a dozen. I need to get/make more texas rig type lines to make any more. I'll have to snap a few pics and post them up then :biggrin:
jennyfell55
hunter

Postby Tool-Man » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:17 pm

jennyfell55 wrote:
brokerbyduck wrote:Hey Jenny, how many foamers did you end up carving in the off season? How about posting up some pics for those of us with no artistic skills?

Once I finish the wigeon I'll have a dozen. I need to get/make more texas rig type lines to make any more. I'll have to snap a few pics and post them up then :biggrin:

Please do!
Life is too short to hunt with an ugly dog.

Join WWA to save the sport. Ask me about it. http://www.waduck.org
Tool-Man
hunter

Postby JMTaylor » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Think I will just take a few decoys tied to a kayak and float around some areas on post. Make them think I am feeding other birds. Little will they know I'm just feeding them lead :eek: I mean steel.
JMTaylor
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting