Duck Hunting Forum banner

Pacific Flyway Rambler

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  QH's Paw 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Signed Cloumbia Basin Local and myself up for this gig ... possily Shade, Tealer also, havent checked with them yet

#4 ·
Sounds good guys please hop over to the thread in the honey hole (link above) and put your dates in there that you want to hunt with it... Keeping all of the dates in that thread that way everyone can see what is taken. Thanks Justin

#6 ·
Tealer,

I will have it the last week of our season. We can put a hunt together over the deek. Think we can kill some bills over a one decoy spread?

#7 ·
ScaupHunter said:
Tealer,

I will have it the last week of our season. We can put a hunt together over the deek. Think we can kill some bills over a one decoy spread?
I know a spot where one decoy would slay them. But I cant promise I will be around. I also have a couple huge commitments in Jan.

#8 ·
If you have a half day or day that last week just drop me a line and I will make sure to have that day off so we can do a one decoy hunt. I will bring the one decoy.

#9 ·
ScaupHunter said:
If you have a half day or day that last week just drop me a line and I will make sure to have that day off so we can do a one decoy hunt. I will bring the one decoy.
I'm sure you both know there are plenty of places on the lower river where you can easily shoot 3 BB by merely pass shooting. Actually, almost every island point. It's just a matter of choosing the right island, on the right day. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.