Reminder Ballard DU Banquet September 27th

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

Reminder Ballard DU Banquet September 27th

Postby TiredDad » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Hi Everyone,
This is a reminder that you are invited to join me at the Ballard Chapter DU Banquet!

There will be opportunities for guns and gear including the Fausti Silvery DU 2013 Shotgun of the year and the Kimber Para Elite 1911 45 ACP 2013 handgun of the year.

FRIDAY, September 27, 2013
Ballard Elks Lodge #827
6411 SeaView Avenue N.W.
Seattle, WA 98117

Check out the view from the elks club which is right close to Rays Boathouse.

http://ballardelks.org/

Come join other hunters like yourself for a good time and a great cause! Your ticket includes event attendance, dinner and a one-year membership to Ducks Unlimited. Purchase tickets by 9/15/13 for entry in a special "Early-Bird" drawing. Come be a part of something special and make tomorrow a better place for ducks, geese, other wildlife and people. Thank you!!

Any questions please call:
William Krause (206) 335-8299
DeWayne Pitts (206) 290-4948

http://www.ducks.org/washington/events/ ... ual-dinner

Special Ticket Prices Through 9/15/2013
$60 Single
$80 Couple
$25 Greenwing
$280 Sponsor
$300 Sponsor Couple
$500 Corporate Table

Regular Ticket prices Starting 9/16/2013
$65 Single
$90 Couple
$30 Greenwing
$285 Sponsor Couple
$310 Sponsor Couple
$600 Corporate Table
TiredDad
hunter

Re: Reminder Ballard DU Banquet September 27th

Postby JMTaylor » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Is there an auction? If so, what is typical?
JMTaylor
hunter

Postby TiredDad » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Hi JM,
Sorry about the late reply. I have been on vacation for two weeks and then I was at a work conference. Yes, there is an auction with a wide variety of items including the following guns:
1. Fausti Silvery DU Shotgun of the year
2. Par Elite .45 1911 Semi Auto

In addition, we have a wide variety of other items available in the silent auction or by ticket raffle including Winchester SXP Camo Pump 12 Gauge, Stoeger Uplander 20 gauge, Remington M 597 semi auto .22 LR, knives, optics, holsters, prints, decoys and a host of other items. There will also be a table for the kids including BB guns and other items.

We also have generous local sponsorship that includes Outdoor emporium, Salmon Bay Sand and Gravel, Filson, Vortex Optics, North Seattle Veterinary Clinic, Jensen's Smokehouse and a host of others. We also have a brand new brewery named "STOUP" supporting new memberships.

We are a relatively small auction with between 60 to 100 participants at the auction so your odds of getting something you want is relatively high. Please join me next Friday at the Ballard Elks Club. If you have any questions please call me at 206 290-4948 or post a question and I will reply as promptly as I can.

Please note all weapons include a mandatory background check by Outdoor Emporium.
TiredDad
hunter

Postby TiredDad » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:38 am

Thanks to everyone who participated at the big event last night. It was a very successful evening and was full of fun and surprises. And thanks to the Elks club who has allowed us to use their fine venue for years. Few places offer the view and easy parking this great location does.

Here's to the 2013 duck hunting season and for everyone's support and dedication to wetlands and for preserving future places for my kids to hunt.

Thank you.
TiredDad
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting