Interesting coffee blind conversation

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

Re: Interesting coffee blind conversation

Postby BigBlondeBirdDog » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Trigg ... I didn't want to throw a "I found a shotgun" thread out there and get pummeled with 60 PM's on when where and how.
I knew that if I sent out a topic as I did, someone would get the hint ... and they did.

He seems to be a nice guy ... He hasn't gotten his Canvasback, on his bucket list ... Planning on taking him out. Like I said ... win/win
: Waterfowl Junkie & Host of "Pacific Flyway Radio"

Ragged Outdoors Pro Staff Drinking Team
Killians Irish Red Pro Staff Drinking Team
Famous Dave's BBQ Rib Tip Platter Phat Boy Team
BigBlondeBirdDog
hunter

Postby Triggerman » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:18 pm

BigBlondeBirdDog wrote:Trigg ... I didn't want to throw a "I found a shotgun" thread out there and get pummeled with 60 PM's on when where and how.
I knew that if I sent out a topic as I did, someone would get the hint ... and they did.

He seems to be a nice guy ... He hasn't gotten his Canvasback, on his bucket list ... Planning on taking him out. Like I said ... win/win

BBBD, you've done good, and seem to be a decent fellow yourself. I am glad things worked out for everyone. I hope your reward was a hunt in his patch - not for ducks though (you seem to do well on ducks by yoursef). The owner of the shotgun knows where the roosters are!

He covers some ground I used to thread on, back in the 90's, when I went to school at WSU.

Most definitely a win-win.

Good karma will be coming your way.

Look me up if you come to Sealth during waterfowling season. There's always room in my boat for decent fellas! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How about we trade a hunt this season?
SHOW ME YOUR WWA MEMBERSHIP CARD, OR YOU'RE SWIMMING BACK TO THE BOAT LAUNCH!!!
Triggerman
hunter

Postby AnonymousDuck » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:36 pm

I would do my best to find the owner, that's what I would hope for if I ever lost mine. I honestly have no idea what the SOP is for the police if someone turns in a lost shotgun. Do they actually attempt to find the owner?
Nothing Runs Like a Lab...
SD/SHR, DixieBrit's Waterdog "Dream" Come True.
Member: Combat Veterans Waterfowl Association.

XIXΔ

All I got was a rock...!
AnonymousDuck
hunter

Previous

Return to Washington Duck Hunting