North Flight waterfowl hunt

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

Re: North Flight waterfowl hunt

Postby aaronoto » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:19 pm

It was a good time! Wish we could've gotten a few more guys together to make it a little more worthwhile for Shane though. The geese were lazy in the morning and didn't start flying until about 2pm and weren't very cooperative when they were, but Shane did an awesome job at talking some down. We ended the day with 7 good sized Honkers between cantshootwell and myself though. Josh provided plenty of entertainment both in and outside of the pit! He at sh!t while chasing a cripple, and I think at that point was trying to club with the stock of his gun, because he had already unloaded 3 more rounds trying to finish it off. :lol:

I didn't get a tailgate shot, but got this sunset pic from the pit:

foto_no_exif.jpg
aaronoto
hunter

Postby Cantshootwell » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:40 pm

wandering hunter wrote:Great pic. but no birds? did it happen like you planned Josh LOL . Merry Cristmas

Oh look, Brad made a new account. I wonder how long until this one gets banned you fat sack of crap.

We got birds you retard, and it went just as I had planned. Just because no pictures have been posted doesn't mean we didn't kill anything. You can feel free to belittle me because I tried to give something back to north flight waterfowl for giving vets a free hunt for the last two years. I guess that kind of honor doesn't exist in a person like you since you had your butt buddy lie to get you a seat.

I wonder how it feels being an uneducated jackass that is the scum of the earth. Do us all a favor and chew on the end of a loaded shot gun.

-Josh
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Cantshootwell
hunter

Postby Cantshootwell » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:44 pm

1 2 3 4
Attachments
geese.jpg
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Cantshootwell
hunter

Postby Guzman » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Shane and I have always enjoyed bringing out veterens on veterens day. I asked Shane and he said everything good and was happy bringing everyone out. Sounds like there was a slight mix up with something but all good.
Guzman
hunter

Postby terrellwa » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Thanks Ben. Yes Shane knew all about the WWA joining and sponsoring the hunt. There is not another guide service that is as generous as Ben was and Shane is and will offer guided hunts to veterans, I have called and asked every one. I was approached by the Vice President of WWA for them to start sponsoring and helping to make this Veterans Day hunt a state wide event with multiple guides and groups of Veterans. One JA and a forum of others that just want to jump on a band wagon have spoiled this from ever happening. I started the Veterans Day hunt with two groups when I was guiding. Then Ben and North Flight waterfowl along with Banded Hunts last year, and Shane from North Flight this year for the fourth annual event. I had hopes of making it a bigger and better event but needed the vehicle, WWA, to do it. Oh well it will never get to what I had hoped I guess so thanks to all for that.

Once again I'm done. Thanks Ben for clearing it up nobody on here wanted to listen to the one who set everything up.
2011-2012 Kill Totals:
IPhone - 1
Blackberry - 1 (Sorry Jhaze)

US NAVY (Retired) Pro-Staff
Pepsi-Max Prostaff
Snickers Prostaff
terrellwa
hunter

Postby wickedwingz » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Well, It sounds like everyone had a lot of fun with Shane and North Flight. I run and operate a program called Wicked Wingz. I take out Wounded Warriors on trips no charge. This was ort first year and it was a success. If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM and we can hook up. Check us out www.wickedwingz.org. I would like to get involved with the Veterans day hunt.
wickedwingz
hunter

Previous

Return to Washington Duck Hunting