finally!

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, h2ofowlr, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck

finally!

Postby strickland » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:17 am

Finally after four yes of waiting and countless hours of looking around my new puppy was born this last Sunday. I was originally going to get a pup from butch Higgins but due to the government shut down I was not able to make things happen. However after all the shut down was over and got everything in order I was able to get in on a breeding from Ryan at long hollow retrievers. He was doing a breeding between one of his females and a male teddy from john at tiger mtn. Exactly what I have been looking for! To say I'm pumped is a understatment. A cool little side note, thus past Sunday nov 10 the day the pul was both happened to be the Marine corps bday, being a Marine found this very cool and kind of meant to be I guess you could say. So now I've got to figure out a Marine related name to name him. I'm thinking kilo or dozer cause in the corps I used to run heavy equipment.
strickland
hunter

Re: finally!

Postby bknilvr00 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:25 am

Right on! I had my lab trained by Ryan and I'm extremely pleased with the end result.

Sent from my space modulator.
bknilvr00
hunter

Postby Lost Fish » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:46 am

How about Head?
Reb
Fish, Hunt, Coffee, and Beer! What more does a guy need!!!
NW WWA Best Parking Space
Retired Marine, Now living off the Goverment (Wife's) Tit!!!
Lost Fish
hunter

Postby cue772 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Congrats! Exciting times ahead!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cue772
hunter

Postby strickland » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Head? I don't get the relationship....
strickland
hunter

Postby SnoGeez » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:11 am

I'm not sure, but if I have my military nicknames correct, isn't jarhead a term used for marines?

Hopefully, I'll be getting a pup from the same litter. Had some life changes recently, want to make sure I'll be able to commit the time and money to the pup. Worst case scenario, I'm out my deposit, but hoping to get everything in order.
SnoGeez
hunter

Postby Cougar125 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:50 am

SnoGeez wrote:I'm not sure, but if I have my military nicknames correct, isn't jarhead a term used for marines?

Hopefully, I'll be getting a pup from the same litter. Had some life changes recently, want to make sure I'll be able to commit the time and money to the pup. Worst case scenario, I'm out my deposit, but hoping to get everything in order.

You can't call marines jarheads anymore. Jars are useful and generally have things in them. :)
There are no ducks in the desert!
Cougar125
hunter

Postby brokerbyduck » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:56 am

Cougar125 wrote:
SnoGeez wrote:I'm not sure, but if I have my military nicknames correct, isn't jarhead a term used for marines?

You can't call marines jarheads anymore. Jars are useful and generally have things in them. :)

:lol:
"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." Homer Simpson
Beware the ghetto lean!
brokerbyduck
State Moderator

Return to Washington Duck Hunting