Brewster

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

Brewster

Postby Trevor 592 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Has anyone been doing any good over in brewster/rufus woods area? Last few years have been kinda crappy not like it used to be. Dont know if I should make the drive to check it out.. I've seen birds moving along the river in the george/quincy area while chukar and quail hunting just curious about up that way
Trevor 592
Newb

Re: Brewster

Postby Cougar125 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Trevor 592 wrote:Has anyone been doing any good over in brewster/rufus woods area? Last few years have been kinda crappy not like it used to be. Dont know if I should make the drive to check it out.. I've seen birds moving along the river in the george/quincy area while chukar and quail hunting just curious about up that way

Awesome first post. :no:
There are no ducks in the desert!
Cougar125
hunter

Postby BM0711 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Better off triploid fishing heard that's hot right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BM0711
hunter

Postby Trevor 592 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:47 am

I'm going to head to rufus next week.. if no ducks I always have done great on quail and huns there. Might as well bring a fly rod too
Trevor 592
Newb

Postby diverduckkiller » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:41 pm

I hunted Brewster/Bridgeport bar for divers early in the season. This was my first year hunting that far north. My report: lots of hunters, but tons of birds. I killed my limit several days in a row. As for upland game, I didn't hunt much but heard lots of clucking from pheasants. In general there are not as many ducks on the river as most other years.
Dead hens don't lay eggs
diverduckkiller
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting