I'll be visiting you again nisqually!

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, brokerbyduck, washingtonmuley, h2ofowlr

Re: I'll be visiting you again nisqually!

Postby AKPirate » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:36 pm

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
AKPirate
hunter

Postby aaronrocker » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:45 pm

Well if anyone has ever been to Nisqually and has half a brain they know thats not the Nisqually. You sir are and idiot... I award you no points amd may God have mercy on your soul.
WizzBang Prostaff
http://www.waduck.org/
aaronrocker
hunter

Postby Erie » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:27 pm

You went really aggressive with a spinner bait. I probably would've tried to play it cool with a jig or a or a small dipsy diver but to each there own.
WWA member
NRA lifetime member
DU member
Erie
hunter

Postby bknilvr00 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Erie wrote:You went really aggressive with a spinner bait. I probably would've tried to play it cool with a jig or a or a small dipsy diver but to each there own.

Seems more like a buzz bait. It's making plenty of noise anyway.

Sent from my space modulator.
bknilvr00
hunter

Postby brokerbyduck » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:37 am

BigChunter wrote:Usually I'm out shooting birds on the big c. But had a couple buddies call me beggin me to come over to the wet side because their spots were loaded. After the 7 hour drive... I pulled in and they were telling me how their spots are froze up... Let's do this or that... Blah blah blah. I suggested we go out to nisqually and give it a try as a lot of guys have good luck there. I couldn't have made a better choice! I'll deff be making regular trips to the wet side!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386906759.073015.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1386906774.786212.jpg

Come on man, that little boat couldn't handle the Nisqually. :no:
"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." Homer Simpson
Beware the ghetto lean!
brokerbyduck
State Moderator

Postby duckdogger07 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:18 am

Come on we all know if those pics were from the nisqually it would be solid pics of nothin but green heads....
May your birds fly low and your aim be true!

Waiting for October....
duckdogger07
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:00 am

We don't bother shooting green headed schitt ducks out west. We shoot real ducks on the wet side. :lol3:

No hook up for you!
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby Geardown » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:57 am

Thats OK he dosn't have to try to get everyone out of his spot and send them to the Nisqually they are already there. Watched two jackwads running up inside the boundry signs by 3-4 hundred yards and skyblasting every duck at any altitude. I am sure if you read this board you know I am talkting about you and your buddy in the other john boat. Did get one of your boat numbers when you saw me pull up to edge I will be working on the other idiot you hunt with. Thanks for ruinnng a good hunt for the others out putting in the time to attemp to call resting ducks to our spreads. I guess you are too stupid to realize you pushed the rest of the duck all the way to I-5 moron.
Geardown
hunter

Postby brokerbyduck » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:27 am

Geardown wrote:Thats OK he dosn't have to try to get everyone out of his spot and send them to the Nisqually they are already there. Watched two jackwads running up inside the boundry signs by 3-4 hundred yards and skyblasting every duck at any altitude. I am sure if you read this board you know I am talkting about you and your buddy in the other john boat. Did get one of your boat numbers when you saw me pull up to edge I will be working on the other idiot you hunt with. Thanks for ruinnng a good hunt for the others out putting in the time to attemp to call resting ducks to our spreads. I guess you are too stupid to realize you pushed the rest of the duck all the way to I-5 moron.

It's been a zoo there for years, it was a zoo long before they breached the dikes but at least back then you could watch a healthy population of ducks and geese on the refuge.

I'd rather sit in a cold shower for two hours with my duck gear on while grinding salt and mud into my gun than hunt that place again. If you want to hunt one of the "prime" (yeah I know that's funny) spots there you have to get up dang early. Early enough that you could travel and hunt a much more productive area on the West side and still have time to stop for coffee.

What keeps bringing you back?
"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." Homer Simpson
Beware the ghetto lean!
brokerbyduck
State Moderator

Postby somethinsmellsfishy » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:36 pm

Where ever you were looks like a good shoot. What kind of boat is that? I have been "looking" at buying a new boat........

Its time to step up.

Fishy
somethinsmellsfishy
hunter

Postby Tuxedocoot » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:35 pm

GOOD going. Told you that spot was green!
Pro Staff = Your someone's "B" for their profit, Sucker fish
Tuxedocoot
hunter

Postby Tuxedocoot » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:41 pm

brokerbyduck wrote:
Geardown wrote:Thats OK he dosn't have to try to get everyone out of his spot and send them to the Nisqually they are already there. Watched two jackwads running up inside the boundry signs by 3-4 hundred yards and skyblasting every duck at any altitude. I am sure if you read this board you know I am talkting about you and your buddy in the other john boat. Did get one of your boat numbers when you saw me pull up to edge I will be working on the other idiot you hunt with. Thanks for ruinnng a good hunt for the others out putting in the time to attemp to call resting ducks to our spreads. I guess you are too stupid to realize you pushed the rest of the duck all the way to I-5 moron.

It's been a zoo there for years, it was a zoo long before they breached the dikes but at least back then you could watch a healthy population of ducks and geese on the refuge.

I'd rather sit in a cold shower for two hours with my duck gear on while grinding salt and mud into my gun than hunt that place again. If you want to hunt one of the "prime" (yeah I know that's funny) spots there you have to get up dang early. Early enough that you could travel and hunt a much more productive area on the West side and still have time to stop for coffee.

What keeps bringing you back?

That's funny right there. Really that's funny. Being a transplant to Wa. Really how long have you been hunting it. I know Big C has been there for many years.
Tuxedocoot
hunter

Postby hammerinhonkers » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:41 pm

And you just keep hunting there... you baffle me
Brown=Down
hammerinhonkers
hunter

Postby Tuxedocoot » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:20 am

Hunting is suppose to be fun. Quit or find a new circus like Skagit. 12 here on the east side
Tuxedocoot
hunter

Postby Geardown » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:37 am

Hamer no I dont hunt much after thanksgiving had a good friend I wanted to get out as much as possible so hunted after the holiday and did well until last week when all of the morons showed up after a few idiot post on the web. I will hunt private or small water a few more times this season and get ready for fishing, but would be nice if people would just follow the rules,
Geardown
hunter

Postby PCR » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:55 am

Geardown wrote:Hamer no I dont hunt much after thanksgiving had a good friend I wanted to get out as much as possible so hunted after the holiday and did well until last week when all of the morons showed up after a few idiot post on the web. I will hunt private or small water a few more times this season and get ready for fishing, but would be nice if people would just follow the rules,

Haha! So you stop hunting before the birds get here. You hunt Nisqually where all the "morons" ruin your hunt. You think the morons are there because of the "idiots" that post online... Yep, sounds like you nailed it, they're the morons. :lol3:
PCR
hunter

Postby Tuxedocoot » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:05 am

PCR wrote:
Geardown wrote:Hamer no I dont hunt much after thanksgiving had a good friend I wanted to get out as much as possible so hunted after the holiday and did well until last week when all of the morons showed up after a few idiot post on the web. I will hunt private or small water a few more times this season and get ready for fishing, but would be nice if people would just follow the rules,

Haha! So you stop hunting before the birds get here. You hunt Nisqually where all the "morons" ruin your hunt. You think the morons are there because of the "idiots" that post online... Yep, sounds like you nailed it, they're the morons. :lol3:

:huh:
Tuxedocoot
hunter

Postby 270 w fish » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:40 pm

WOW!!!!!! That was some funny. crap :clapping: :clapping:
270 w fish
Newb

Postby Geardown » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Guess that is how you see it thats fine just dont like the crowds arround the holidays and after all big game is over
Geardown
hunter

Postby Meatss » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:46 pm

This thread is even better once you look up the GPS cords on the pictures :lol3:

Lord forgive me for I shoot hens.
Meatss
hunter

Postby brokerbyduck » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Meatss wrote:This thread is even better once you look up the GPS cords on the pictures :lol3:

Bummer, I was hoping I was the only one that saw that Meatss!
Beware the ghetto lean!
brokerbyduck
State Moderator

Postby East Side Hunter » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:00 pm

You can change the gps for internet scouters. :eek:
East Side Hunter
hunter

Postby brokerbyduck » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Some leopards never change their spots right "East Side Hunter"? :biggrin:
Beware the ghetto lean!
brokerbyduck
State Moderator

Postby Meatss » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:07 pm

East Side Hunter wrote:You can change the gps for internet scouters. :eek:

I can............ but doubt you or the op can :hi:

Lord forgive me for I shoot hens.
Meatss
hunter

Postby East Side Hunter » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:30 pm

East Side Hunter
hunter

Next

Return to Washington Duck Hunting