Diver day

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr

Diver day

Postby billsarima » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:37 pm

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
Don't say a word about my dog being fat other wise you can fetch your own duck!!!
billsarima
hunter

Re: Diver day

Postby WSUWESTON » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:40 pm

I love people who look for gps chords. I enjoy taking my days harvest and taking pictures where I would never hunt. :biggrin:
WSUWESTON
Forum Moderator

Postby washingtonmuley » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:45 pm

BigChunter wrote:Gps cords aquired :thumbsup:

Good luck with that.
washingtonmuley
State Moderator

Postby billsarima » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:01 am

WSUWESTON wrote:I love people who look for gps chords. I enjoy taking my days harvest and taking pictures where I would never hunt. :biggrin:

You know let him take the gps cords. If he wants to drive all the way over here for a few divers so be it. This pond is way back in the middle of know where and we only see divers in it plus you got to have a good dog that can climb over all sorts of obstacles. Sage did a great job today and I wanted a good pic with the pond behind her for a future wall picture.
Honestly if the guy would have asked I would have taken him to hunt the pond.
Don't say a word about my dog being fat other wise you can fetch your own duck!!!
billsarima
hunter

Postby Erie » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:24 am

Last edited by Erie on Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
WWA member
NRA lifetime member
DU member
Erie
hunter

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:05 am

Having met Billsarima I can say he is a great guy and would take you hunting. Now if you are silly enough to drive the 7 or so hours from Eastern Washington or the 4 hours from my area to hunt I am sure he would be very happy to take you with him. Oh, and bring along some serious rain gear. He lives in the wettest section of the state!

I acquired the gps coordinates. :fingerhead:
Last edited by ScaupHunter on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Postby viking fan » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:06 am

Used to hunt those type of locals in my younger days and when my buddy had an excellent dog. Remember walking into one and about 5 minutes before shooting time two fellas walk in and said they had scouted this spot and wanted to hunt there. About a 20 yard pond and 100 yards of downed timber,rushes and seriously deep holes! So where's your dog we asked? They intended to only shoot them when they were over land or right overhead. Couple of jokesters i guess. there next comment was...what now ladies... hmmm we suggested they leave real soon and they took our "friendly" advice! All in all these little holes are some of the best hunts but never easy.
viking fan
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting