Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.
Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck, h2ofowlr
On the rise?
There are no ducks in the desert!
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:18 pm
- Location: Deployment again!
I'm assuming this is a joke? Isn't Tumwater a town? Sorry kinda new to the area
Mini Goose Decoys - Inventor
"Gets the Longnecks closer"
Foamy Log Blind@ Prostaff
"Why sport an Oak when you can float a LOG!"
I wish I knew half as much, and shot half as many birds as the guys on DHC claim they do...
- Posts: 632
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:26 pm
- Location: Never been to Cromwell, Ct
tumwater's sort of an upper middle class city next to olympia.
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:34 pm
And it's hard to look tough when you are taking a selfie with a hello kitty phone.
"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." Homer Simpson
Beware the ghetto lean!
- State Moderator
- Posts: 883
- Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:29 pm
- Location: Behind the gun in Richland
BigGoonTuna wrote:tumwater's sort of an upper middle class city next to olympia.
If you say so.
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
- village idiot
- Posts: 6097
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:41 am
- Location: Along the Columbia
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff
He works for free! Who's the B now?
- Posts: 6766
- Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am
Return to Washington Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests