Saunders traffic

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, h2ofowlr, washingtonmuley, brokerbyduck

Saunders traffic

Postby strickland » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:28 pm

I would like to get a wood traffic from saunders. What wood type would you guys recommend I get cherry cocobola hedge or something else?
strickland
hunter

Re: Saunders traffic

Postby brokerbyduck » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:14 am

I bought the acrylic version myself. Not sure what choices he offers but I sure like mine.
"To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." Homer Simpson
Beware the ghetto lean!
brokerbyduck
State Moderator

Postby goosegunner12 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:51 am

I have the outfitter series traffic. In the hedge, with the broke in guts. The call sounds awesome. I would sell it to you, as I'm going in a different direction with calls. It's in as new condition.
goosegunner12
hunter

Postby getemducks » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:35 am

I would reccomend the new short reed honker commander from duck commander, it comes in wood, acrylic, and poly I believe. May have to wait a few months before it is available.
Mini Goose Decoys - Inventor
"Gets the Longnecks closer"

Foamy Log Blind@ Prostaff
"Why sport an Oak when you can float a LOG!"

I wish I knew half as much, and shot half as many birds as the guys on DHC claim they do...
getemducks
hunter

Postby strickland » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Thanks for the replys guys. I already have the all acrylic call and I really like it. I was just wanting to add a wood call to my arsenal. I thinknitnis between the hedge and cherry one. I know hedge is really good but I can't stop looking at the cherry one its gorgeous. I might just have to get both of them! Hopefully incan make up my mind before i call bill up next Friday when I order by new coupe I'd really like to get them the same time.
strickland
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting